Dungeon bosses need more loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Fafnir, you must farm destard, and farm 50 crystals put them in the altar to summon fafnir.

fafnir has some nice drops. SUPER RARE, NO CHANCE OF RELIC.

VERY SMALL CHANCE FOR TURNING IN CRYSTALS.

1 POWERSCROLL. VERY HIGH CHANCE FOR PVP

Andromech, you must farm Hythloth, and farm 50 crystals put them in the altar to summon the boss.

Andromech rarely drops a kingslayer title scroll on the ground, SUPER RARE, NO CHANCE OF RELIC

VERY SMALL CHANCE FOR TURNING IN CRYSTALS. MEDIUM CHANCE FOR PVP

The warden, Spawns in less than 4 hours. you need keys to go to the last level where he spawns.

The warden drops 4 powerscrolls + relics like a champ spawn.

The warden drops the ultra white title hue, rarely.

The warden drops warden armor all the time.

always drops warden title scroll.

zero chance of pvp.

with new meta dexers and mages, with only 2 people the warden can be beat in about 8 minutes.

dJqr3Xv.png

8W0DxSz.png

aBtG9lb.png

This is just a thought, with all the balancing the staff has done to the game, can we do something about the warden, either make it to where when you go through a door there you lose a key so you have to farm it again.

Or put in a crystal turn in like there is everywhere else, so you have to farm 50 crystals to spawn him.

change it to 1 powerscroll like other dungeon bosses, and not champ spawn loot for a 5 minute boss.

move him to another dungeon as a dungeon boss, or something.

this is the most unbalanced thing for pvm we have in the server right now.

@JennaL @Adam @eppy @Swayze @Shane

FAMARA

Grandmaster
WARNING: PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO ABUSE THIS BOSS, WILL TRY WHATEVER THEY CAN POST TO TRY AND MAKE IT SOUND BALANCED.

Volco

Master
I'd like to see atleast powerscrolls on the dungeon bosses, but atleast the 50 crystal turnins have a chance at awarding you a relic.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Fafnir, you must farm destard, and farm 50 crystals put them in the altar to summon fafnir.

fafnir has some nice drops. SUPER RARE, NO CHANCE OF RELIC.

VERY SMALL CHANCE FOR TURNING IN CRYSTALS.

1 POWERSCROLL. VERY HIGH CHANCE FOR PVP

Andromech, you must farm Hythloth, and farm 50 crystals put them in the altar to summon the boss.

Andromech rarely drops a kingslayer title scroll on the ground, SUPER RARE, NO CHANCE OF RELIC

VERY SMALL CHANCE FOR TURNING IN CRYSTALS. MEDIUM CHANCE FOR PVP

The warden, Spawns in less than 4 hours. you need keys to go to the last level where he spawns.

The warden drops 4 powerscrolls + relics like a champ spawn.

The warden drops the ultra white title hue, rarely.

The warden drops warden armor all the time.

always drops warden title scroll.

zero chance of pvp.

with new meta dexers and mages, with only 2 people the warden can be beat in about 8 minutes.

dJqr3Xv.png

8W0DxSz.png

aBtG9lb.png

This is just a thought, with all the balancing the staff has done to the game, can we do something about the warden, either make it to where when you go through a door there you lose a key so you have to farm it again.

Or put in a crystal turn in like there is everywhere else, so you have to farm 50 crystals to spawn him.

change it to 1 powerscroll like other dungeon bosses, and not champ spawn loot for a 5 minute boss.

move him to another dungeon as a dungeon boss, or something.

this is the most unbalanced thing for pvm we have in the server right now.

@JennaL @Adam @eppy @Swayze @Shane

As $ guild is # 1 in killing most number of the Warden Boss in Asylum , i can safely say @FAMARA is just plain salty after his guild constantly gets stomp at asylum .

THese are the facts :

- 2-3 man ( super TOP END pvmers ) will approx take you 25-40 mins ( depending on your skill ) . @FAMARA claims in killing the warden within 8 mins is impossible . I am willing to make a wager of any amount he wants if he can kill it within 8 mins with 2 man . Yes i WILL BET ANY AMOUNT !

- Theres PvP actually . Just ask EQMS !

-One more thing to note , the green keys are a pain in the ass to farm ( long respawn timer and low chance of dropping keys )

-This dungeon also have full of high end mobs so regular players wont farm there . Its a super tough dungeon mainly for experienced players .

Long story short , @FAMARA is just crying right now because $ guild will just roll over his Warden and get all his precious loot . Jealously is the main problem here . To put matters in perspective , he just got stomp 30 mins before this making this post .

Its funny how he didnt make this post when he just came back this server thinking he could take control of the Warden with no one putting up a fight . Realizing his guild have been beaten constantly in Warden by $ guild , he decided to make this post ?

The only thing that i can agree on is MAYBE each time u enter the green room , theres a chance of destroying the green key . @eppy and i have spoken about this and its up to staff to decide .

P.S i just read his post again and it says its a 5 min boss ??? haha ! nice story !

@eppy @Shane @Adam @JoeB @Swayze @halygon @JennaL

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
As $ guild is # 1 in killing most number of the Warden Boss in Asylum , i can safely say @FAMARA is just plain salty after his guild constantly gets stomp at asylum .

THese are the facts :

- 2-3 man will approx take you 25-40 mins ( depending on your skill ) . @FAMARA claims in killing the warden within 8 mins is impossible . I am willing to make a wager of any amount he wants if he can kill it within 8 mins with 2 man . Yes i WILL BET ANY AMOUNT !

-One more thing to note , the green keys are a pain in the ass to farm ( long respawn timer and low chance of dropping keys )

-This dungeon also have full of high end mobs so regular players wont farm there . Its a super tough dungeon mainly for experienced players .

Long story short , @FAMARA is just crying right now because $ guild will just roll over his Warden and get all his precious loot . Jealously is the main problem here . To put matters in perspective , he just got stomp 30 mins before this making this post .

Its funny how he didnt make this post when he just came back this server thinking he could take control of the Warden with no one putting up a fight . Realizing his guild have been beaten constantly in Warden by $ guild , he decided to make this post ?

The only thing that i can agree on is MAYBE each time u enter the green room , theres a chance of destroying the green key . @eppy and i have spoken about this and its up to staff to decide .

P.S i just read his post again and it says its a 5 min boss ??? haha ! nice story !

@eppy @Shane @Adam @JoeB @Swayze

One more thing to add , it took 6-8 MAX out meta mages / dexers / tamers from EQMS to finish a Warden in approx 30 mins .

Just ask @Josh D .

Who says theres no pvp action there at all ????

Nice story though @FAMARA !

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
Obviously @baracoon doesn't want his cash cow to be fixed! It is the only thing he does in the game now because of how broken it is. He is a man to abuse everything he can with the least amount of effort. He is so worried about ANYONE else doing this boss and learning how easy it is, that he has a character hidden there AT ALL TIMES. He even has a script to wake him up while he sleeps!

The boss is broken enough that 1 player greifing you will be enough to stop a group from doing it. He just has more free time to camp something then everyone else so why should he be awarded with easy loot?

@Adam @eppy @Shane

FAMARA

Grandmaster

THese are the facts :

- 2-3 man ( super TOP END pvmers ) will approx take you 25-40 mins ( depending on your skill ) . @FAMARA claims in killing the warden within 8 mins is impossible . I am willing to make a wager of any amount he wants if he can kill it within 8 mins with 2 man . Yes i WILL BET ANY AMOUNT !

@eppy @Shane @Adam @JoeB @Swayze @halygon @JennaL

As I have already stated , if any of the gms would like me to show them how 2 people can do this boss under 10 minutes very easily, we can do a demonstration on the test server.

its simple people who want to keep abusing unbalanced things will try to defend it anyway they can.

please dont troll a post with lies baracoon, I havnt even been on the computer and we havnt even done warden today lol, so therefore you didnt stop anyone.

baracoon is notorious for trying to abuse things while they are broken.

he even spent 5 million gold making blessed bandages with those tissues for your issues lol.

just trying to get things a little more balanced.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Obviously @baracoon doesn't want his cash cow to be fixed! It is the only thing he does in the game now because of how broken it is. He is a man to abuse everything he can with the least amount of effort. He is so worried about ANYONE else doing this boss that he has a character hidden there AT ALL TIMES. He even has a script to wake him up while he sleeps!

The boss is broken enough that 1 player greifing you will be enough to stop a group from doing it. He just has more free time to camp something then everyone else so why should he be awarded with easy loot?

@Adam @eppy @Shane

haha ! wake me when i am asleep ???

wow the imagination is real !!! hahaha !

Funny how u guys didnt make a post about this when you did a few Wardens after coming back recently . Its only after your guild got stomp ? Why is that so ? Didnt @FAMARA claim he was the expert in killing the Warden ???

I dont blame you though ! Thats just human nature i guess ................

One more thing , Are you admitting $ guild is beating your guild at Aslyum ?? Yes ? No ?

And 1 man is able to stop your 8-10 man guild ??? Your guild must be bad then .

Once again , ask @Josh D . EQMS will know better .

Like i said , @eppy and i have spoken about the green key issue . The only thing i foresee is if green keys are destroyed each time a player enters the room . I think even less players will do it which defeats the purpose right ? I personally would like some action myself inside Asylum.

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
@Bobby123 please stop trolling posts, this is not in the PVP section. You are entitled to you opinion but please do not drive the thread off topic. This is not a who is better thread, this is a thread to get something changed.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
As I have already stated , if any of the gms would like me to show them how 2 people can do this boss under 10 minutes very easily, we can do a demonstration on the test server.

its simple people who want to keep abusing unbalanced things will try to defend it anyway they can.

please dont troll a post with lies baracoon, I havnt even been on the computer and we havnt even done warden today lol, so therefore you didnt stop anyone.

baracoon is notorious for trying to abuse things while they are broken.

he even spent 5 million gold making blessed bandages with those tissues for your issues lol.

Wow you even deny you log on earlier huh ?

One more thing , arent you the person that always claim you taught everyone how to kill the Warden ?

My question to you now is why didnt you report the issue when u came back from a long break recently ? Didnt your guild attempt Warden every day for the whoe first week since your return ?

Did $ guild stomp you ? Just curious

So its 5 mins ? 8 mins or 10 mins ? Make up your mind will you ?

Also please show the GMs . Like i said lets make a wager if you are willling . Even with your double slayer spell book , You wont kill it within 10 mins . A 2 man team takes you way longer than that .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@Bobby123 please stop trolling posts, this is not in the PVP section. You are entitled to you opinion but please do not drive the thread off topic. This is not a who is better thread, this is a thread to get something changed.

Not trolling in any way .

I am providing information because you guys are providing false info to GMs for your personal agenda .

In fact , i am pretty confident @eppy knows more than you think . FYI : A couple of vets from POWER tried to do it but failed . Werkt guild even have a small problem getting green keys . Only other guild managed to do it successfully recently is EQMS .

Long story short , u guys got stomp and u want change . As easy as that !

But i wont blame u guys though , its just human nature.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Wow you even deny you log on earlier huh ?

One more thing , arent you the person that always claim you taught everyone how to kill the Warden ?

My question to you now is why didnt you report the issue when u came back from a long break recently ? Didnt your guild attempt Warden the first week since your return ?

Did $ guild stomp you ? Just curious

So its 5 mins ? 8 mins or 10 mins ? Make up your mind will you ?

Also please show the GMs . Like i said lets make a wager if you are willling . Even with your double slayer spell book , You wont kill it within 10 mins . A 2 man team takes you way longer than that .

we killed warden a bunch since we came back baracoon, as you know this.

whitewolf was the first person i ever killed the warden with, and yes i taught you how to kill the warden.

no, $ guild tried to come down several times while we were doing the warden. and the only thing you could try was to stealth pull spawn, ill post screenshots you guys couldnt even get into the room, with all your tamers ect.

and i didnt report this because, some people from my guild asked me not to report warden , as they also find it the easiest way in the game most broken boss to get free loot.

they will probally be mad @ me. which is fine, i would rather balance.

Some of the staff already knows how easy this boss is and how it drops BETTER than champ spawn loot takes 10 minutes. so i figured a fix for this is coming soon anyways.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
we killed warden a bunch since we came back baracoon, as you know this.

whitewolf was the first person i ever killed the warden with, and yes i taught you how to kill the warden.

no $ guild tried to come down several times while we were doing the warden.

and i didnt report this because, some people from my guild asked me not to report warden , as they also find it the easiest way in the game most broken boss to get free loot.

they will probally be mad @ me. which is fine, i would rather balance.

Some of the staff already knows how easy this boss is and how it drops BETTER than champ spawn loot takes 10 minutes. so i figured a fix for this is coming soon anyways.

hahah typica Famara always making up stories again !

10 mins Warden again with 2 man ???

Why not make a wager with me ???

@FAMARA Will you make a wager with me since you are so confident ??? 10m ? 20 m ? 30 m ?

Sounds good ?

FAMARA

Grandmaster
hahah typica Famara always making up stories again !

10 mins Warden again with 2 man ???

Why not make a wager with me ???

@FAMARA Will you make a wager with me since you are so confident ??? 10m ? 20 m ? 30 m ?

Sounds good ?

baracoon this is a suggestion thread not a pvp forum please stop trolling.

If the gms need proof of this we can demonstrate to them. you know how easy warden is , i have nothing to prove to you.

and i believe @eppy has also seen it done a few times, and knows how easy and quick it is.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
baracoon this is a suggestion thread not a pvp forum please stop trolling.

If the gms need proof of this we can demonstrate to them. you know how easy warden is , i have nothing to prove to you.

and i believe @eppy has also seen it done a few times, and knows how easy and quick it is.

In no way i am trolling here .

I am just curious why you are providing false info to GMs .

Warden is easy for $ guild since we have done it
MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE but that cant goes the same for everyone else .

From my knowledge , vet players from POWER has failed trying to kill Warden . Werkt guild even have problems getting green keys . The only guild that managed to do it succesfully recently is EQMS and they brought 6-8 ( maybe more ) max out meta dexers / mages / tamers etc .

But nevertheless , i am confident @eppy knows more about Warden than you think he does .

P.S why not make a simple wager that can make you millions of gold if you can kill it within 10 MINS WITH 2 MAN ? I think its not possible so why not prove me wrong ? Just saying .......

FAMARA

Grandmaster
In no way i am trolling here .

I am just curious why you are providing false info to GMs .

Warden is easy for $ guild since we have done it
MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE but that cant goes the same for everyone else .

From my knowledge , vet players from POWER has failed trying to kill Warden . Werkt guild even have problems getting green keys . The only guild that managed to do it succesfully recently is EQMS and they brought 6-8 ( maybe more ) max out meta dexers / mages / tamers etc .

But nevertheless , i am confident @eppy knows more about Warden than you think he does .

P.S why not make a simple wager that can make you millions of gold if you can kill it within 10 MINS WITH 2 MAN ? I think its not possible so why not prove me wrong ? Just saying .......

@JennaL @JoeB @eppy @Swayze @Adam @halygon

please clean up the troll posts? this is just a suggestion thread, not a who has a bigger **** thread , like baracoon is trying to turn it into.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@JennaL @JoeB @eppy @Swayze @Adam @halygon

please clean up the troll posts? this is just a suggestion thread, not a who has a bigger **** thread , like baracoon is trying to turn it into.

Theres a difference between trolling and providing truthful information .

@FAMARA on the other hand is distorting the truth .

Not many can refute you since they do not have first hand experience to counter your claims but $ guild can and most importantly , I CAN !

P.S just remembered @Josh D from EQMS can too !

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I still have logs where @eppy was saying it needed changed because it was too easy when it only spawned every 24 hours and we didnt have meta dexers and mages lawl.

dont think hes going to back you on this regardless of how well you have tried to suck him off.

eppy is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.