Eliminate PKs

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Sincerly cant understand the problem, someone reskill you? Why you ress on front of him? If a pk kill you your loot is lost, why ressing?

A pk is online in the spawn you use to farm? You are not able to kill and stat him? Do other thing: treasure map, crafting, pvp, champ, train untrained chars, ecc ecc

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

*Thief...

Sincerly cant understand the problem, someone reskill you? Why you ress on front of him? If a pk kill you your loot is lost, why ressing?

A pk is online in the spawn you use to farm? You are not able to kill and stat him? Do other thing: treasure map, crafting, pvp, champ, train untrained chars, ecc ecc

I dont care about them, I enjoy fighting PK's on my farming characters.

I am thinking about the players who either dont like PVP and thus cant stand PK's or new players. Plus res killing is a problem and just because you take that opinion doesnt mean that some arseholes kill new players, res them, kill them, res them, kill them. Those of us that have played long enough know that this happens and wont have to deal with it. Plus your point "train new characters" is exactly what I am talking about, a PK who runs around killing semi afk macroing characters or new players trying to farm and train skills is a complete piece of shit and would not stand a chance in a real PVP setting.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Pk is not pvp, pk is to kill another char to steal all his loot, if that char is unable to defend himself is better.

People who cry because being killed at bard table, because a pk loot his 10k at Destard or even a thief stole your garlic reag have understood nothing of uo

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Pk is not pvp, pk is to kill another char to steal all his loot, if that char is unable to defend himself is better.

People who cry because being killed at bard table, because a pk loot his 10k at Destard or even a thief stole your garlic reag have understood nothing of uo

I know that the bard table has a resident Lich who loves to wander over there sometimes and play with the bards. I have experienced many parties there; bards play music, Lich's break dance, bards play incorrectly, lich's get angry and everyone dies. Lovely.

PKing is a form of PVP lol I dont care what you have to say that is a fact, or do you somehow PK NPC's?

You fail to see the point, there is no skill at all involved in that, like the original thread states all you are doing is grieving other players. Killing people in Destard and other dungeons I have no issue with at all, if you are farming in these places you should be good enough to get away immediately or have an ability to fight off the PK.

Again, I personally do not have any issues I love the way UO was pre AOS and even better before trammel came out but you have to understand there are some players who hate it and that's fair enough, they are entitled to make suggestions just like I was trying to do.

Perfect example is some players who farm level one despise and places like that, these players obviously are not trying to kill Balrons and farm up tonns of gold, they are just trying to train and I can see how a PK that kills them easily would piss them off as there is no contest and they get 0 benefit from it.

Edit - If you find running around on a red character killing new players or farming characters that are crafters / mules and such you may well be a fucking psychopath. It is the same as a young child killing animals for fun that cant protect themselves - pre markers of a seriously fucked up person.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
PKing is a form of PVP lol I dont care what you have to say that is a fact, or do you somehow PK NPC's?

You fail to see the point, there is no skill at all involved in that, like the original thread states all you are doing is grieving other players. Killing people in Destard and other dungeons I have no issue with at all, if you are farming in these places you should be good enough to get away immediately or have an ability to fight off the PK.

Again, I personally do not have any issues I love the way UO was pre AOS and even better before trammel came out but you have to understand there are some players who hate it and that's fair enough, they are entitled to make suggestions just like I was trying to do.

Perfect example is some players who farm level one despise and places like that, these players obviously are not trying to kill Balrons and farm up tonns of gold, they are just trying to train and I can see how a PK that kills them easily would piss them off as there is no contest and they get 0 benefit from it.

So is stealing, but I have been told on multiple occasions that stealing is not PVP at all.. Strange really..

drasked

Grandmaster

A lot of things in UO are PVP as they affect other players, farming gold for example.

There is no way the best PK go to despise 1, the PK who goes to despise 1 is a noob himself, so it seems balanced.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
A lot of things in UO are PVP as they affect other players, farming gold for example.

There is no way the best PK go to despise 1, the PK who goes to despise 1 is a noob himself, so it seems balanced.

I dunno man, I have seen roves of PK's run through despise level 1, sometimes in groups of 6. A little overkill in my humblest of humblest opinions. However, the odd one or two is actually good for practice.

StegcO

Grandmaster

Edit - If you find running around on a red character killing new players or farming characters that are crafters / mules and such you may well be a fucking psychopath. It is the same as a young child killing animals for fun that cant protect themselves - pre markers of a seriously fucked up person.
No, if someone kill a newb in a first level dungeon is not a psycopatic, its only an user that enjoy the mechanic of this game, the newb that has been killed have a choise: hate this game and hate the pk thinking he is worst than Hitler or enjoy this game, train to be better, group up with friend and have fun.

drasked

Grandmaster
I dunno man, I have seen roves of PK's run through despise level 1, sometimes in groups of 6. A little overkill in my humblest of humblest opinions. However, the odd one or two is actually good for practice.

These groups often get whiped out by 1-2 competent players.

No, if someone kill a newb in a first level dungeon is not a psycopatic, its only an user that enjoy the mechanic of this game, the newb that has been killed have a choise: hate this game and hate the pk thinking he is worst than Hitler or enjoy this game, train to be better, group up with friend and have fun.

Says the Psychopath lol, man if you can not get your head round the fact that find enjoyment in that shit makes you a top class * then I am not going to waste my time with trying to explain it to you.

I have a PK character but I dont run around killing afk characters in houses or obvious newish players training / farming in the open world or in a dungeon. I go into the balron rooms and where the top level creatures are. That is where you find the players that make it worth while being a PK and the players who can fight back.

Killing people who cannot retaliate is a pre cursor of a psychopath whether you like it or not.

Last thing I will say on the matter, wont waste my breath with retards like that.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Says the Psychopath lol, man if you can not get your head round the fact that find enjoyment in that shit makes you a top class * then I am not going to waste my time with trying to explain it to you.

I have a PK character but I dont run around killing afk characters in houses or obvious newish players training / farming in the open world or in a dungeon. I go into the balron rooms and where the top level creatures are. That is where you find the players that make it worth while being a PK and the players who can fight back.

Killing people who cannot retaliate is a pre cursor of a psychopath whether you like it or not.

Last thing I will say on the matter, wont waste my breath with retards like that.
Mee to, usually I dont kill noob, in fact I think I never killed them on UOF except when I was training one of my pk was 70/80 in each skill and I have tied it in BritGrave but the point is not that.

The point is if a user want to do that is not a bad person, because this is a videogame, not real life.

You a re a bad person if you kill a human, not a ultima online char

MY opinion, maybe im wrong...

hahahahahaha yer I know man, point is still valid tho :D

Like I have said many times recently, I have no issues with it, I enjoy taking on a PK when needed its fun.

Psyc420

Master
Res killing should be a punishable offence (jail time) in my opinion.
LOL Either don't take the res from someone who just res killed you or use the ring of forgiveness. Here is a even better option, Just wait till they leave. I don't res kill unless a person I just res starts running their mouth in which case I respond with lightning. And there is a penalty for attacking Young players isn't there?
PK who runs around killing semi afk macroing characters or new players trying to farm and train skills is a complete piece of shit and would not stand a chance in a real PVP setting
Ahhh yes good ol Peepin Tom and his band of LoL.

1# Tip for new players going out on their own.........................................(Recall Macro)
You fail to see the point,
No I understand completely. You just want res killing to stop well imo The new player has total control over that not the Pker. If the new player is that dumb to keep accepting resses and getting killed well then I believe you can't fix stupid and perhaps this isn't the game or shard for them.

StegcO

Grandmaster
About reskilling... What is the problem? If you have been killed you can say "goodbye" to your loot, if that pk reskill you naked what is the problem? :D

Psyc420

Master
About reskilling... What is the problem? If you have been killed you can say "goodbye" to your loot, if that pk reskill you naked what is the problem?
I believe his problem is that if you res kill a new player than that new player will probably rage quit and leave. Well sorry to say but if a new player can't take dying on this game than UO isn't for them......Period.