EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Various topics in this thread and only one TobiasFunke opinion for all:

Man, EQMS has gone super casual.

KINDNESS? In my UO? Never.

Also, @Bobby123 you're kind of more of a douchebag than I imagined. Tonycakes, Famara, Earl Dabsworth, Bigwyrm, Maxima and a couple of other dudes would literally always go help you when you were getting killed or needed help when I was in the $ TS. To see how much of a short handed prick you can be because you tried to Jew them out of their return is pretty unsettling and disappointing.

But trust me, I don't really give a fuck. Just an outsider perspective.

Also lol at the fucking people comparing murdering of real people to a guy having fun playing with his friends and making laughable content along the way. Also, comparing him to hitler would be a hell of an ego boost, I'd think.

Oh and Trin guild has always been full of holier than thou fuckfaces. I definitely miss the days of stealing from them because they would say the most ridiculous shit I've seen in UO and definitely not in roleplay.

Also, Darkarna I used script stealing a lot in its advent, I still would steal manually too. I was told, when the rush of scripts came to light that if it were to continue that stealing may be disallowed at champ spawns for how much people were crying. It wasn't the good hearted nature of people that made me relent. It was a literal we may really fuck you and your template up if you continue. Luckily that staff member is gone (I think?)cause he was a bodybuilding fuckin nut job. Not to mention stealing these days sucks. I literally give away PSes I steal because nobody wants them and if you don't know how to cursor an object in 2016, well you deserve to be robbed. There are three object (types) worth stealing: a 120 taming, a meta egg, and relics. The entire economy is centered around those three things and anybody who knows anything about UOF knows how to very well safeguard them. I personally hate it but I know a lot of people like it so, what can ya do.

Why did I write all this shit? PRAISE EQMS AND THEIR ALOHA SNACKBAR PEACE TREATY.
Also, never make a counter Zerg guild pls. UO is way more fun with more friends than less (unless you're fucking stupid and looking for praise for hamstringing yourself willfully in a video game focused around numbers over skill). I'm going to put it on my residency applications that I was in a Zerg guild in UO, that'll show those doctor shitters.

tl,dr - hi im in a zerg and i like to gank people 10 vs 3-4 and it makes me think that im tough + cool .

EllEssDee

Master
tl,dr - hi im in a zerg and i like to gank people 10 vs 3-4 and it makes me think that im tough + cool .

I don't actually Pk really and I suck at UO pvp. As is I barely even play on this server anymore. At best I steal their red heads back and generally fuck off by myself most of the time. Remember when I stole that powerscroll from you at the power vendor and you told me you hope I get cancer irl? I laughed a lot lol

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Remember when I stole that powerscroll from you at the power vendor and you told me you hope I get cancer irl? I laughed a lot lol

You know this never happened (stealing a ps from menthere) and that i didnt say that afterwards. This doesnt surprise me though with you lying, considering most players in eqms do , such as you.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I must've missed that one. Oh well, sorry for hurting your feelings. I thought that someone who literally started 4 EQMS threads in less than 10 days only to stir shit up could handle some shit talk. My bad.

Do you forgive me?

Do u even know who donny darko is? If you played the game more than 10 hours a week, u would know who he is..even @GluttonySDS knows...so again , quit being a dumb fuck and what u guys are doing isnt funny - i look forward to the day u , White E Bulger and Zelda are forum banned and banned in game if u all keep it up.

Fuck off , kid.

lollo

Grandmaster
Do u even know who donny darko is? If you played the game more than 10 hours a week, u would know who he is..even @GluttonySDS knows...so again , quit being a dumb fuck and what u guys are doing isnt funny - i look forward to the day u , White E Bulger and Zelda are forum banned if u all keep it up.

Fuck off , kid.

I play only 10 hours a week yet i see your body face down almost every time i log. No idea who this donny darko is, wasn't it a movie or something? What did zelda and bulger do?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I play only 10 hours a week yet i see your body face down almost every time i log. No idea who this donny darko is, wasn't it a movie or something? What did zelda and bulger do?

Donny darko is - jody freeze - jody breeze - vice lord - Koopsta nicca. - runny poop in game...and is a psycho fuck thats pissed off at me bc i kicked that psycho fuck out of my guild last year and is someone i didnt allow to join one of my alliance guilds.

Aka the guy who sits afk on top of moonglow bank

lollo

Grandmaster
Donny darko is - jody freeze - jody breeze - vice lord - Koopsta nicca. - runny poop in game...and is a psycho fuck thats pissed off at me bc i kicked that psycho fuck out of my guild last year and is someone i didnt allow to join one of my alliance guilds.

Oh I see, sorry I don't know about this obscure creeper. So you took inspiration from him when you decided to go full psycho on EQMS? Asking for a friend

Bc3o77K.jpg
DVMNlXj.png

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I refused to wear purple and promptly got ran down by the lord himself and 2 of his goons. Good times.

Indeed, you were asked to put on purple, you refused, and you were punished for it. Btw -- next time someone complains about how spell timers were put into help EQMS/zergs, you should tell them of how you were able to survive a 3v1 for so long.

well we got a whole lot of EQMS kill meet at WBB for payout?

You guys had 10+ people grouped up and had some success in PVP? NO WAY, UNTHINKABLE! That being said, it was pretty hilarious killing you guys 5v10 after you tried to setup a nice little ambush out front of the guildhouse. I think both sides had fun though with the PVP werkt+POWER provided and it was a testament to how fun fights can happen when you actually group up and try instead of die and cry like 90% of the playerbase has chosen to do.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
It was fun i feel like Glutt was on the phone calling more people in because by the end of it most of been 15+ EQMS running around

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It was fun i feel like Glutt was on the phone calling more people in because by the end of it most of been 15+ EQMS running around

I was on for 2 fights, both EQMS was outnumbered for and both were victories against a large but less skilled force. My favorite part was getting a PM from one of the POWER guys you teamed up with and he was talking trash about how bad werkt was, questioning if you were even in VOIP ;)

drasked

Grandmaster
Indeed, you were asked to put on purple, you refused, and you were punished for it. Btw -- next time someone complains about how spell timers were put into help EQMS/zergs, you should tell them of how you were able to survive a 3v1 for so long.

I don't think it has to do with spell timers ;)

But this was a good example of zerging. Although I'm somewhat honored that no less than 3 people we're needed to kill me, it's still somewhat boring fight. I could have just recalled out giving no fight. If you send 2 it could have been an actual fight, but considering you guys had to cross heal 3v1 i understand.

Up to you guys if you want to have nice fights or just run people down like that and minimize any risk of losing through sheer numbers.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I don't think it has to do with spell timers ;)

But this was a good example of zerging. Although I'm somewhat honored that no less than 3 people we're needed to kill me, it's still somewhat boring fight. I could have just recalled out giving no fight. If you send 2 it could have been an actual fight, but considering you guys had to cross heal 3v1 i understand.

Up to you guys if you want to have nice fights or just run people down like that and minimize any risk of losing through sheer numbers.

Actually, a real fight would have been if you had 2 other people and we had a 3v3... make some friends in UO, teach them to PVP, and have hum.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I'd rather have a challenge, too bad the feeling isn't mutual.

So in 1 post you complain that you didnt get a fun fight because it was a 3v1 and in the other post you complain that grouping up with 2 other friends to have a 3v3 would not be a challenge which is what you're after.

Choose your story and stick it.

drasked

Grandmaster
So in 1 post you complain that you didnt get a fun fight because it was a 3v1 and in the other post you complain that grouping up with 2 other friends to have a 3v3 would not be a challenge which is what you're after.

Choose your story and stick it.

I had fun, otherwise i could just recall out right? No way I'm passing up the chance to 1v3 the lord himself, no matter how slim the chance of a kill.

If you guys also enjoyed 3v1 then it's all good. Just don't expect me to indulge too often or not be somewhat #affected.