EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I had fun, otherwise i could just recall out right? No way I'm passing up the chance to 1v3 the lord himself, no matter how slim the chance of a kill.

If you guys also enjoyed 3v1 then it's all good. Just don't expect me to indulge too often or not be somewhat #affected.

No one cares if you stayed to fight and die... your choice is your choice. Your complaint about not being a fun fight because it was a 1v3 and then your complaint that making it a 3v3 wouldnt have been a challenge is the hypocrisy I didnt understand.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So... how did this go?

Things went very well today -- we had about 8-12 blues who got to join in on the champs by putting on a purple robe. We did about 7 straight champs before I had to go out, hope you guys had fun.

QmbSxBB.jpg

p.s.

props to the SL led by werkt who grouped up with 10+ and gave us some PVP fights later on in the night.... hopefully it showed you guys large group fights can be fun: win, lose,or archersnon!

drasked

Grandmaster
No one cares if you stayed to fight and die... your choice is your choice. Your complaint about not being a fun fight because it was a 1v3 and then your complaint that making it a 3v3 wouldnt have been a challenge is the hypocrisy I didnt understand.

Where is hypocrisy?

Fighting from a position of very little risk is boring? Seems pretty consistent to me.

I also never called the fight "not fun" i said "somewhat boring" and that was in regards to how little options i had to do anything. If you were not there i would have just casually recalled out and go entertain some other people.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Where is hypocrisy?

Fighting from a position of very little risk is boring? Seems pretty consistent to me.

I also never called the fight "not fun" i said "somewhat boring" and that was in regards to how little options i had to do anything. If you where not there i would have just casually recalled out and go entertain some other people.

What about a 3v3 has no risk? You complained the fight was boring because it was 3v1, I said a real fight would be if you had gotten 2 more people and made it a 3v3 and you said that would be no fun because you need a challenge.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Donny darko is - jody freeze - jody breeze - vice lord - Koopsta nicca. - runny poop in game...and is a psycho fuck thats pissed off at me bc i kicked that psycho fuck out of my guild last year and is someone i didnt allow to join one of my alliance guilds.

Aka the guy who sits afk on top of moonglow bank

Duuuude... lol okay you make me laugh, you annoy me ,you astound me. So here is a great parable
Favorite timeless tales in classic American folklore, like the"Girl and The Snake" story, have safely helped teach generations of young people valuable life lessons learned about some of life's hardest experiences by exposing true human Spiritual natures through infamous serpent animal symbolism in mythology, legends and movies. By instilling wisdom of the ages, honorable family morals and community ethics against temptation and evil. And by depictions of how even the most beautiful, charismatic of God's creatures, especially girlfriends and boyfriends, are prone to lying, manipulating and cheating, and to not be so easily fooled, deceived and victimized by dirty rat snakes in the grass: bullies, evildoers, users and losers.

Girl and the Snake

A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautifulsnake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," he hissed as he slithered away.

You guild a guy with the name runny poop, what else can you expect...A name can be very telling hahaha
Now out of @Nine Inch Luv Machine you know what we are expecting....

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Duuuude... lol okay you make me laugh, you annoy me ,you astound me. So here is a great parable
Favorite timeless tales in classic American folklore, like the"Girl and The Snake" story, have safely helped teach generations of young people valuable life lessons learned about some of life's hardest experiences by exposing true human Spiritual natures through infamous serpent animal symbolism in mythology, legends and movies. By instilling wisdom of the ages, honorable family morals and community ethics against temptation and evil. And by depictions of how even the most beautiful, charismatic of God's creatures, especially girlfriends and boyfriends, are prone to lying, manipulating and cheating, and to not be so easily fooled, deceived and victimized by dirty rat snakes in the grass: bullies, evildoers, users and losers.

Girl and the Snake

A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautifulsnake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

You guild a guy with the name runny poop, what else can you expect...A name can be very telling hahaha
I didnt - my friend did..yes i was pissed at him for guilding that char.. Yes i kicked out that char..no that person who guilded him no longer plays...no im not reading your whole novel-like post...keep talking about something that u know nothing about and see how that goes for u...k, thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spite

Neophyte
I'm still new to this server. I don't have 200k to join. But if I wear purple I will not get ganked by EQMS? Interesting, strong arming people to wear purple :) reminds me of the mid evil times, obey or get beheaded. Hahaha. Seems like there are a cuppa haters who don't like EQMS and their power.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I didnt - my friend did..yes i was pissed at him for guilding that char.. Yes i kicked out that char..no that person who guilded him no longer plays...no im not reading your whole novel-like post...keep talking about something that u know nothing about and see how that goes for u...k, thx.

ROFL :) Cheers mate.

LSDjay

Grandmaster

Girl and the Snake

Pretty sure that story is about a scorpion and a frog, u Americans tell tales a little bit different and call it American folklore, tsts.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I'm still new to this server. I don't have 200k to join. But if I wear purple I will not get ganked by EQMS? Interesting, strong arming people to wear purple :) reminds me of the mid evil times, obey or get beheaded. Hahaha. Seems like there are a cuppa haters who don't like EQMS and their power.

Yes many of them are hated ,they also have some really decent ppl in that guild so don't be fooled, I always take people on a person by person basis. In every guild you have good and bad just like every human. easy to sort out if you are level headed.

drasked

Grandmaster
What about a 3v3 has no risk? You complained the fight was boring because it was 3v1, I said a real fight would be if you had gotten 2 more people and made it a 3v3 and you said that would be no fun because you need a challenge.

Would you have honestly engaged in a straight up 3v3 if i had 2 bro's waiting to save me? I HIGHLY doubt it. As my experience with EQMS is that they like to fight with low risk, this is not something i can change for you no matter how much you try to flip it.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Pretty sure that story is about a scorpion and a frog, u Americans tell tales a little bit different and call it American folklore, tsts.

Dude, I was too lazy to type it out so I copy pasted it :p besideds, you know Silly can't read.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Various topics in this thread and only one TobiasFunke opinion for all:

Man, EQMS has gone super casual.

KINDNESS? In my UO? Never.

Also, @Bobby123 you're kind of more of a douchebag than I imagined. Tonycakes, Famara, Earl Dabsworth, Bigwyrm, Maxima and a couple of other dudes would literally always go help you when you were getting killed or needed help when I was in the $ TS. To see how much of a short handed prick you can be because you tried to Jew them out of their return is pretty unsettling and disappointing.

But trust me, I don't really give a fuck. Just an outsider perspective.

Also lol at the fucking people comparing murdering of real people to a guy having fun playing with his friends and making laughable content along the way. Also, comparing him to hitler would be a hell of an ego boost, I'd think.

Oh and Trin guild has always been full of holier than thou fuckfaces. I definitely miss the days of stealing from them because they would say the most ridiculous shit I've seen in UO and definitely not in roleplay.

Also, Darkarna I used script stealing a lot in its advent, I still would steal manually too. I was told, when the rush of scripts came to light that if it were to continue that stealing may be disallowed at champ spawns for how much people were crying. It wasn't the good hearted nature of people that made me relent. It was a literal we may really fuck you and your template up if you continue. Luckily that staff member is gone (I think?)cause he was a bodybuilding fuckin nut job. Not to mention stealing these days sucks. I literally give away PSes I steal because nobody wants them and if you don't know how to cursor an object in 2016, well you deserve to be robbed. There are three object (types) worth stealing: a 120 taming, a meta egg, and relics. The entire economy is centered around those three things and anybody who knows anything about UOF knows how to very well safeguard them. I personally hate it but I know a lot of people like it so, what can ya do.

Why did I write all this shit? PRAISE EQMS AND THEIR ALOHA SNACKBAR PEACE TREATY.
Also, never make a counter Zerg guild pls. UO is way more fun with more friends than less (unless you're fucking stupid and looking for praise for hamstringing yourself willfully in a video game focused around numbers over skill). I'm going to put it on my residency applications that I was in a Zerg guild in UO, that'll show those doctor shitters.
And award for realest motherfucker on the shard goes to this guy. +1 to you, sir.
Back on topic, I think this idea as a whole is a great-player driven event that benefits the entire shard in a very positive way.
To all of you **** juggling sperm bandits who disagree:
dd624864574827f83b5739e839218ff1.jpg

Phenomswag

Apprentice
Would you have honestly engaged in a straight up 3v3 if i had 2 bro's waiting to save me? I HIGHLY doubt it. As my experience with EQMS is that they like to fight with low risk, this is not something i can change for you no matter how much you try to flip it.

We would fight the 3v3 if that's who was in the field... We were fighting POWER + werkt 5-6 of us vs like 10 of them at Oaks then at our GH. Eventually we got even-ish numbers later and dropped them all, but we are here to fight.

It was fun seeing people actually group up and get a nice big field fight out of it. But if you're gonna come alone to an EQMS champ and refuse purple, you will die alone.