EQMS whitewashing is a joke

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
"helping" ppl zerg isnt helping but okay lol

Its daunting for a brand new player to learn how to set up macros, setup their VoIP, and configure their settings correctly. Figuring this out can be confusing for some people because they might run into a dozen different issues involving either technical or game mechanics. This could entail reading a dozen different guides that one must search the forums or google to attain. A lot of us kind of brush this off because we are tech savvy and experienced gamers. I know that some younger players have benefited greatly from the technical support. I think its pretty cool when the younger generation decides to give UO a try. They can always turn to EQMS if they want to learn.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
There has been a lot of threads about EQMS behavior lately and every time EQMS members tell everyone how they dont "blank rob people" and "res after they kill" and "help new guys learn the game". This is just a joke, every time I get pkd by an EQMS member I get blank robbed, I've never gotten a res by them and every fucking time they kill my pets for fun. You guys suck and are the reason why people are leaving this shard!

No Matter how many good intentions a Guild leader has, no matter how well it is run after you have 10 people in the guild ,well they at times, run amok. That was the number one reason I went from running large guilds on OSI to under 10 on private servers.
When you have large guilds there is less accountability and more he said,she said.
So while Glutt and a few of his more well meaning Guildmembers may be adhering to rules,there will always be Mavericks in any Guild, even the good aligned.
Can't babysit them all.

im not talking about factions ... did you read what i wrote?
Gluttony reading what you write, lol, you must be drunk or blind to the fact that gluttony has never answered anyones concern, all he knows how to do is repeat the same shit over and over and over again until all attention is drawn to him and that's the end of the story that is called uoforevver. lol

LSDjay

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS and his Bible references
spr4TOY.jpg

MZ3K

Grandmaster
If youre dying to PKs, its 99% of the time because youre farming semi-afk and dont hit your recall macro fast enough.

Bullshit.

You run around in groups with spells pre-casted and drop them in succession. There isn't an opportunity to get a recall off between the landing spells. Yes, names appear once the incoming player is a few tiles away from coming on screen. It takes about a quarter second to close that distance on a mount. You have your spells pre-casted and your target queued before you appear on screen, so the target has about a quarter second between the time he sees your name and the time spells start dropping on him. It takes more than a quarter second to cast recall, so the spelll is inevitably interrupted by your drops.

Argue that people should have more defensive builds, but don't spout this BS that only semi-AFK people get PK'd.

Last edited by a moderator:

EllEssDee

Master
Bullshit.

You run around in groups with spells pre-casted and drop them in succession. There isn't an opportunity to get a recall off between the landing spells. Yes, names appear once the incoming player is a few tiles away from coming on screen. It takes about a quarter second to close that distance on a mount. You have your spells pre-casted and your target queued before you appear on screen, so the target has about a quarter second between the time he sees your name and the time spells start dropping on him. It takes more than a quarter second to cast recall, so the spelll is inevitably interrupted by your drops.

Argue that people should have more defensive builds, but don't spout this BS that only semi-AFK people get PK'd.

As someone who stealth follows people in dungeons and can fuck up a 'recall' steal, you have more than enough time to recall safely, You could actually create a string of macros or !script! that recalls any time a red enters your journal! Did you know that? It seems far fetched in writing but you'd be surprised how many people forget this stuff.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Bullshit.

An essay written by someone who doesnt know UO and wants to make things up to support his argument.

No one has a target queued, it takes about 1 second to recall once you hit your hotkey -- dont blame us because your reflexes are too slow OR you are farming semi afk because PVM is mindless, blame yourself and get better.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
As someone who stealth follows people in dungeons and can fuck up a 'recall' steal, you have more than enough time to recall safely, You could actually create a string of macros or !script! that recalls any time a red enters your journal! Did you know that? It seems far fetched in writing but you'd be surprised how many people forget this stuff.

Maybe you could help out the new blues that have not played UO before and write a great and beneficial tutorial if one does not exist ?

drasked

Grandmaster
Yeah; works great when you're talking about one assailant. Unfortunately, that's not what this thread is about.

The first red showing on screen is the trigger to GTFO, that guy is generally the only one able to get a spell off on you before you get recall up. I have personally never seen a group of reds move coordinated enough (very close together) for their numbers to be a factor in this scenario.

The reflect is all about negating the first spell, giving you a very decent window to get a recall up.

Combine this with positioning yourself somewhat advantageously (out of line of sight as much as possible) and it becomes very difficult to kill you.

Applying the above concept (which very few people do, and I'm talking hardened PVE'ers with glittery dragons and the lot) will greatly increase your survival rate.

My personal experience is that if get PK'd it was my fault, i was not paying attention.