Evolution Dragon

bradley-

Grandmaster
I think it would be pretty neat to have a dragon egg as a super duper rare drop off of dragons/ancient dragons/white wyrms/etc. that would hatch into a baby dragon (weaker than a drake). After killing monsters, feeding it, and time it would grow up into a drake, then young dragon, then dragon, and maybe (with added control slots) an elder dragon then possibly a greater dragon!

:D I think it'd be really awesome!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
hmmmmm i played on alot of free shards with this, which i really did enjoy to be honest...

but on here? this era? with these mechanics? theres gotta be a catch with 4-5 slots being taken up for this for it to work, you cant have a greater dragon with a ww here... defeats the purpose of alot of things

+1?

Adramelech

Master
I want some sort of breeding system, like plants but with animals? I love the chicken raptor breeding on OSI. Would be fun to have chicken battles.

Experience

Grandmaster
I played on a UOR era shard that had Evo Drags...if I remember correctly once you evolved it beyond a dragon it took 4 slots.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
DFI had this, Evo Drag, Evo Steed, and Evo Spider. As long as it is in PVP it don't hurt players I don't care.

dennozz

Grandmaster
Dfi have lichsteed and the evo dragon, dragon takes 5 slot at last stage, and lichsteed was a more powered nightmare with 3 slots

Bunnky

Grandmaster
+1 for Evos in general. Makes for great fun, and if implemented without being OP, could give tamers something very fun to do with pets.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Kith kannen

Master
Might give something for the above GM below legendary tamers something new to enjoy...considering DB/WW isn't OP I don't think a 4 slot pet would be either.

bradley-

Grandmaster
Might give something for the above GM below legendary tamers something new to enjoy...considering DB/WW isn't OP I don't think a 4 slot pet would be either.

I agree. I don't care for death beetles at all. White wyrms don't fancy me either.. I prefer the old dragon/mare combo!

Liberty

Grandmaster
This is a great idea. I hope the GMS are paying attention to this. This would be a great concept and incentive for people to achieve 120 tame and lore. People sub 120 should still be able to participate but not be able to evo as far as legendary.