Farming Once Again

Bubbles

Master
Tonight started as any other night, several aliance members out farming in little groups waiting for the meeting at TBA Aliance Hall. It was decided to farm tonight... We first met up with a guildie in dire straights. A simple heal and "all kill"solved Buggs' dead problem.

deb6b46ee2c546b165aabffc3bd6b9fa.jpg

We spent time in Grinch and killing the ancient shadow.. Meeting several interesting blues along the way

d3d16e06037cef3692f80f7c2d9aea6e.jpg

1371ef0ce928e3a1f7b03b0825ccf303.jpg

W84IT then says "hey let's spawn harrower !!" So off we go to shame... With TBA , MOB, W84IT, and 241 all present, we ventured into the gate.

6b08c3b4a3dce1e34185633adf780f31.jpg

11608830ff05e24457e725737c4820d5.jpg

dae477f7b5fa9668d02c7821c39c352d.jpg

Then the evil werkt crew shows up :) Dun dun dun.... Knowing two things are about to happen..reds or thieves...
b3625b0f7bde95a6095d019926c02928.jpg

799cbd0adf5d7a59970b5afb5b8117ae.jpg

It wasn't reds *shakes fist* at knowing at least one PS was taken.. But in the end it all worked out.. Just another evening in the aliance... See ya next time..

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
UO Farming : a monotonous, series of events which consists of various stages regarding the end goal of harvesting products, to slap on the market with the intentions of turning over a pretty penny. Some could say that heavy farmers become institutionalised within their labour but are a very important part of Britannia.

UO Thieves/looters : A group of individuals who prey upon farmers/Murderers/Crafters with the intention of relieving them of illegally obtained pixels from innocent monsters, with the goal of selling them back to their marks . Thieves are very diverse and should be embraced for their charismatic personalities and large penis size.

UO PK/Murderer : A group of individuals who spend more time stroking their laughably sized seamen sticks/pouches in the PVP forums than they do providing entertainment to the greater population. They will hunt and target newer inhabitants to Britannia, using cracked clients, harsh words and numbers to create an illusion of success. **WARNING** : Extremely volatile, salt secreting keyboard boxers.

UO Crafter : Like the farmer, the crafter provides the masses with things to steal, sell and are generally those dressed in named goods which they tirelessly mastered their craft to achieve. Crafter's are also one of the most corrupt classes in Britannia, who have been known to pay off thieves/murderers to put a dent in the competitions coffers and have the temperament of a bull with a mouse trap clamped around his junk. **VOLATILE** Highly explosive when their Slayer weapons are liberated from under their bulbous snot boxes, expect extreme abuse.

Britannia : Where anything is possible...

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
My tamer ate the 115 lore i got from that harry. Shit you not, I was riffling through my houses trying to find a 15 lore that i could have sworn i put away for when i was ready when i heard a harrower was up in Shame.

Werkt isnt so evil:rolleyes: if it was any of the othe big guilds you probably would have reds.

Messremb

Grandmaster
My tamer ate the 115 lore i got from that harry. Shit you not, I was riffling through my houses trying to find a 15 lore that i could have sworn i put away for when i was ready when i heard a harrower was up in Shame.

Werkt isnt so evil:rolleyes: if it was any of the othe big guilds you probably would have reds.
if you had the numbers or the balls you would have been there on reds, dont act like you are any better than $ or POWER or EQMS, just less competent\organised.

GreenB

Master
if you had the numbers or the balls you would have been there on reds, dont act like you are any better than $ or POWER or EQMS, just less competent\organised.

Calm down there, no one is saying werkt is better. I would say we are far more organized than W84IT though. Also, we do play reds a lot.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Great thread -- this is really what UO is all about.... grouping up with other like minded players to more easily accomplish your e-goals. Glad to see more large groups forming up as these kind of groups are what build a lasting community(no one likes logging on UO only to have no one else to play with).

Messremb

Grandmaster
Maybe you need to read what he said again. Youre the one that took what he said the wrong way.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he is right here implying that werkt is not as "evil" as other big guilds. And we should be grateful it was you and not one of them.

And as I said, the only reason you didn't show up on pks was either, you didn't have enough on, or weren't organized enough.

I have no issue with what happened, nor would I be upset if you tried to raid it. But don't act like you were doing us a favor, cause you are not fooling anyone.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

LoNE WoLF

Master
Correct me if I'm wrong but he is right here implying that werkt is not as "evil" as other big guilds. And we should be grateful it was you and not one of them.

And as I said, the only reason you didn't show up on pks was either, you didn't have enough on, or weren't organized enough.

I have no issue with what happened, nor would I be upset if you tried to raid it. But don't act like you were doing us a favor, cause you are not fooling anyone.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Werkt doesn't rape and pillage every champ or harrower we find? What he's saying is if it was another guild it would have been raided guaranteed. Werkt has a lot of reds. Organization or numbers usually isn't an issue. I'm just speaking honestly :p neither young or I never said we did any favors ? Just simply stating we aren't always out to take everything.