Farming Once Again

Messremb

Grandmaster
Werkt doesn't rape and pillage every champ or harrower we find? What he's saying is if it was another guild it would have been raided guaranteed. Werkt has a lot of reds. Organization or numbers usually isn't an issue. I'm just speaking honestly[emoji14]neither young or I never said we did any favors ? Just simply stating we aren't always out to take everything.
Lol, once again you do the same thing.

Here are the contradictions.

First you brought a script thief, trying to get anything you could. That shows you wanted everything you could get.

Second, we both know if you had the numbers in to raid it you would have. You didn't, so you brought the aforementioned thief to increase your take.

Third, you once again imply that we should be glad it was you and not one of the other big guilds that showed up. Trying to imply that you are better than those guilds bit as demonstrated above you are not.

I view you the same way I view the other guilds, the only difference is they usually own up to what they do, you try and act like you are Better. (You will also note that I call other guild that do that on their bullshit too)

In the end 99% of uo players are the same. If they have #s or balls and organization they end up acting the same. (This includes me)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Fattson

Grandmaster
aEXoyz8.jpg
Hay is for whorses.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I was just saying that our first thought isn't always to jump on our reds and take everything away. Have we done it before? Yes. Usually that just happens when we are already on reds and something goes down.

I wasn't trying to be that serious and bring down the mood of what was a positive thread. I like reading these recaps of the OPs adventures.