fix the crafting area...

its camped by synchdropping beetle lurers and easyUO skriptthiefs.

attacking someone intown should lead to guardwreck, evrything else is simply buguse.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
lol the resource reduction doesnt really mean much to me personally.

The slayer chance on the other hand ya only reason to go there. I tried crafting them before, but with the 3 thiefs posted up next to me it was near impossible to keep anything.

-edit maybe make it so there is more than just one town w this area? maybe 5-6 so that way it would be harder for thieves to camp them all?

Cack

Grandmaster

attacking someone intown should lead to guardwreck, evrything else is simply buguse.
Nope
Risk Vs. Reward chief
You want to craft slayers you gotta risk being stolen from.
I've seen some pretty awesome scripts that don't let thieves do shit.
I'd learn game mechanics before asking for changes. Even a simple guard Spam does wonders

Jongi09

Master
You defo need the risk and I'm a major slayer crafter. Last night I was pk'd there (legitimately), lost my Beatle, my ingots and my crafted slayers, all because I crafted afk for 5 mins. But that had to be an option other observed I could afk money make on a loop forever.

I happened to see the pk run past me as I'd healed. I called him down to ask about my beetle and the number of slayers/ingots he got from me as I had been in the process of testing a new macro. He surprisingly returned my +5 gloves, 900 ingots, 9 slayers my my beetle. Very kind indeed. I won't mention his name in case he wants to remain anonymous, but I fully expect him to hammer me if he sees me again later!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
You defo need the risk and I'm a major slayer crafter. Last night I was pk'd there (legitimately), lost my Beatle, my ingots and my crafted slayers, all because I crafted afk for 5 mins. But that had to be an option other observed I could afk money make on a loop forever.

I happened to see the pk run past me as I'd healed. I called him down to ask about my beetle and the number of slayers/ingots he got from me as I had been in the process of testing a new macro. He surprisingly returned my +5 gloves, 900 ingots, 9 slayers my my beetle. Very kind indeed. I won't mention his name in case he wants to remain anonymous, but I fully expect him to hammer me if he sees me again later!

Not sure I agree with being PK'd unless you were on faction char? In a city theres no reason someone should be able to abuse Explosion to kill a blue in town without being guard whacked. Theives... meh I hate it but that is life, trapped boxes ftw

Cack

Grandmaster

Wrong attitude

Right attitude

Any questions?

Cack

Grandmaster
Not sure I agree with being PK'd unless you were on faction char? In a city theres no reason someone should be able to abuse Explosion to kill a blue in town without being guard whacked. Theives... meh I hate it but that is life, trapped boxes ftw
You are attackable anywhere save a safe zone including cities, your own house or whacking off in some random forest.

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
I craft too, thieves are annoying yes, but you can counter them if you are aware... I like Jongi's attitude. How can you expect in UO to craft slayers afk (thus making gold) while being 100% safe? That would be ridiculous

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I craft too, thieves are annoying yes, but you can counter them if you are aware... I like Jongi's attitude. How can you expect in UO to craft slayers afk (thus making gold) while being 100% safe? That would be ridiculous

Keep in mind this is the same playerbase that is given week long events where they can farm in guard protection ;)

drinn

Grandmaster
Yep let's make everything Trammel....

IDOCs too.

P.S. You can craft while hidden, so train Hiding for your crafter.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Damn now you have to actually check the screen periodically while playing and take personal responsibility for your own security. What an outrage. I feel for you bro.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Damn now you have to actually check the screen periodically while playing and take personal responsibility for your own security. What an outrage. I feel for you bro.

That's stupid. No one should ever have to worry about anything ever on Felucca realm server!

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
That's stupid. No one should ever have to worry about anything ever on Felucca realm server!

ima98d.jpg