fix the crafting area...

AssHat

Grandmaster
its a area where you can make TONS of GOLD FULL AFK ALLOWED.

Why should such kind of Area griefing save ?

i dont do vendors and dont know how much they are making, but then the argument for people who want to save gold can go there and craft their own items. i dont think any "AFK" recall in/out should be allowed.

but @Caso and @girana lets hear some ideas rather than comment on what i say, and what i have said really is not much in favor of either.

add crafting slayers to new towns? dungeons?
drop slayer chance create higher end slayers with runics in your house?
remove crafting area and increase slayer drops on mobs? (like it should be)

this area is such a iconic location for it to not be busy with anything.
(first this i did was repair warriors gear for coin)

Caso

Grandmaster
i dont do vendors and dont know how much they are making, but then the argument for people who want to save gold can go there and craft their own items. i dont think any "AFK" recall in/out should be allowed.

but @Caso and @girana lets hear some ideas rather than comment on what i say, and what i have said really is not much in favor of either.

add crafting slayers to new towns? dungeons?
drop slayer chance create higher end slayers with runics in your house?
remove crafting area and increase slayer drops on mobs? (like it should be)

this area is such a iconic location for it to not be busy with anything.
(first this i did was repair warriors gear for coin)
Bro I hear OSI has many trammel facets. Go there.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I've only got a bowyer, and never had any big problem at the crafter's area. I guess my alt is filled with bows and the theif would have to be paying awful close attention to find the slayer of any value and steal it when it pops up. I also bring alts in while I do it to detect hidden and recall the good slayer out immediately after it gets created. But I am always FK. If you want to be AFK and get robbed for it, I don't feel bad for you at all.

The fact that you can get PKed there, however, I think is F-d up. Especially if someone is calling guards.

the stealing macro I got for steam can be changed to put an item id for slayers, so it would only steal slayers.