Free Lockpicking!

Humble_Shark

Apprentice
Kraden visited my house the other day and hooked me up by opening a paragon chest. Didn't even ask for anything.

Much appreciated, I'll be contacting him again when I get more chests!

Kraden

Grandmaster
Crap buddy i apologize for late reply. I wont be able to get on for a few hours from now and then i will be on really erly in morning and can meet you anytime tommorow if not tonight

Rippen

Adept
I have a couple paragon chests I could certainly use some assistance with. If you have time.

Thanks in advance.

Rippen

Adept
Just took up Kraden on his offer to assist in opening some paragon chests for me. Was kind enough to gate me to his own home and unlock both of my chests. He didn't actually pick up the chests, just unlock, remove trap and I picked it right up. Very professional and definitely made it feel like a legit transaction with not a pinch of sketchy whatsoever.

Definitely recommend him and encourage others to assist him in his gains while you get your much needed loot.

When I level up a lockpicking character, I will certainly be following in this path and doing the exact same thing to assist others and get those much needed gains.

Best of luck! I will keep you in mind in the future.

Strap

Neophyte
I have a runebook for sale at trinny moongate has runes to some dungeon chests. If your interested

kazu

Apprentice
Me and my friend gave him 6 paragon chests. He unlocked all of them at his house where it was safe. Defenetly recomend this guy!