Free Lockpicking!

Thegarden

Adept
Pretty much self explanatory. I have 95 now and would like to GM so if anyone needs a tag along to open Tmap chests or has paragon chests or anything they need opened I will do it for free, although tips are always appreciated. You can take me to you house if you feel more comfortable and I will wear nothing. You can even kill me after I pick it if you want cause I have no PvP skills on my LPer, literally just want some easy gains. PM me Ill be on and off all weekend
I will me you at brit bank with Thegarden in 5 min I have 3 paragon chest ;-)

Kraden

Grandmaster
Sorry for the loss of Bert I will do the best I can to at least try and fill some of his shoes RIP Bump

jkg8787

Master
Just bumpin to say Kraden is legit. I'd even wager he didn't even peek inside. Hit him up. Skill points for free openings good deal all around.

berticus

Grandmaster
are you getting close to gm lil bro? i'll try and make sure anyone who hits up with with lvl 4 and < paras goes to you first

Kraden

Grandmaster
are you getting close to gm lil bro? i'll try and make sure anyone who hits up with with lvl 4 and < paras goes to you first

yeah I am 96.6 and just havent had the time lately to go out and dungeon crawl for some gains. Definitly appreciate it, and welcome back :)

berticus

Grandmaster
i asked people to let me take into dungeons for gains. if you want tips about places pm me, i'm not going to post my strategy in the open ^_^

Kraden

Grandmaster
i asked people to let me take into dungeons for gains. if you want tips about places pm me, i'm not going to post my strategy in the open ^_^
I gueess I never tried that prolly helps alot lot and yeah ill pm ya later maybe for some advice