Galleon Bilders Price check

Godsrage

Grandmaster
i like to know what is the price check on the 3 galleons for what i am hearing the Materials to make the are dropping in price so i like to here for you what is the price of the galleons and the price to build them i am hoping the info you give will be the price line of the boat and the materials so give me the price check to build one

Faytality

Staff member
Barnacle ingots I think runs 50k - 75k right now. So that's 500k- 750k for each boat. (400k-600k if done in Brit crafting area).
Forged metal 8k-10k per forged metal. Tokuno 120k-150k (96K-120K in crafters area)
Orc 160k - 200k ( 128k - 160k in crafters area)
Gargoyle 200K - 250K (160k - 200k in crafters area)
Anchor 250k- 500k?

Then you have to figure in the prices of the wood, and I'm not 100% on the prices.
as well as BOD cloth prices.

and if my math is wrong sorry

Wizx13

Grandmaster
**Crafting Guild Ship Breakdown**

Gargoyle Galleon

200 Cloth---40 Saved in final combine---160 Total

25 Forged Metal---25000 Ingots---5000 Saved in CG--20000--5 Saved in final combine (5000 ingots)---15000 Ingots Total

50 Ship Ribs---50000 Logs---10000 Saved in CG--40000-- 10 Saved in final combine (10000 Logs)---30000 Logs Total

Ancient Anchor--1 **Price fluxuating item**

Frostwood Log--1000--200 Saved in final combine--800 Logs Total**Price fluxuating item**

Barnacle-Encrusted Ingot--10--2 saved in final combine--8 Total **Price fluxuating item**

Final Materials Actually Consumed

160 Cloth
15000 Ingots
30000 Logs
1 Anchor
800 Frostwood Logs
8 Barnacle-Encrusted Ingot

Final Cost of Raw Mats Bought From The Npc

160 cloth @2gp ea--- 320g

15000 Ingots @8gp ea---120000g

30000 Logs @2gp ea---60000g
--------------------------------
180320gp

Final Cost of Player Found Mats (Prices will vary)

1 Ancient Anchor @250000gp

800 Frostwood Logs @400gp ea---320000gp

8 Barnacle-Encrusted Ingot @70000gp ea---560000gp
---------------------------------------------------
1130000gp

Final Ship Cost

Last edited by a moderator:

LoNE WoLF

Master
1000 Frostwood cost me 450k. Over all buying the materials aren't cheap but well worth it in the end. Fay is basically bang on with her break down. The wood is not easy to find.

tankian

Grandmaster
barnacle ingots average price ive seen is 65k per need 10
forged metal is gonna run you around 10k per 1. cheaper if you mine them yourself.
bloodwood for the Tokuno is 350 gold per log 350k per 1000 or free if you chop yourself frostwood for the gargoyle is 45o gp log or 450k per 1000
ancient anchor is 250k
also price varies on the bod cloth you use.
gargoyle sale 3m slowest of the galleons good damage lots of room
Tokuno sale 2.5- 2.7m fastest of the galleons and does decent damage.
orc galleon 1.5m currently bugged and i wouldnt buy sale or make one for myself until they get it fixed

Godsrage

Grandmaster
what kill me is this let say someone is make a Tokuno rough price with out the cloth let say 500k to 600k now let put the cloth pure wight cloth 1 mill now your tell me that boat is now with 1.5 to 1.6 mill to make it the to sale it i would have to drop the 1 mill just to sale it

Wizx13

Grandmaster
what kill me is this let say someone is make a Tokuno rough price with out the cloth let say 500k to 600k now let put the cloth pure wight cloth 1 mill now your tell me that boat is now with 1.5 to 1.6 mill to make it the to sale it i would have to drop the 1 mill just to sale it
Allowing the cloth to be dyed by the tubs and not determined by bod cloth alone is what kills it.

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Here is my breakdown:
9XBAru7.jpg

The cloth is up to you... I'd recommend using a special dye tub to get a similar effect of BOD cloth.

My wood pricing may be a bit low in hind sight.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
see the point is this we are losing gold and time building this boat i got one boat for 750k form a bid and i know the person lost big time gold on this one i know the boat and the maker of it that boat the person that came out was me will i sale it may be in time i will so right now we need to make a price line on the boat so we do not lose gold or time building them

tankian

Grandmaster
make it yourself, including gathering all the materials and it is really cheap to make
i can make one for just the price it cost me tio buy the bod cloth. i can get all other materials to build myself for free

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Here is my breakdown:
9XBAru7.jpg

The cloth is up to you... I'd recommend using a special dye tub to get a similar effect of BOD cloth.

My wood pricing may be a bit low in hind sight.
Cost is even cheaper since everything can be crafted in the crafting guild including final combine.

AssHat

Grandmaster
see the point is this we are losing gold and time building this boat i got one boat for 750k form a bid and i know the person lost big time gold on this one i know the boat and the maker of it that boat the person that came out was me will i sale it may be in time i will so right now we need to make a price line on the boat so we do not lose gold or time building them
Then turn the drop rate down on the ingots if you want more expensive things.

LoNE WoLF

Master
make it yourself, including gathering all the materials and it is really cheap to make
i can make one for just the price it cost me tio buy the bod cloth. i can get all other materials to build myself for free

time is money though as well, it may be cheaper to gather and use your own resources yes, however the time it takes to get all those resources can be calculated to how much per hour you could be making

Godsrage

Grandmaster
ok so let drop the price now barnacle ingots let say 80k per and forged metal you need 1000 iron to make one that going for 10k let make that 5 k for 1 ship ribs same 1000 to make that 10k make that 5k Anchor 200k to 100k 1000 Frostwood let make that 200k and the other wood 150k to 100k i hope some is see the problem with this