Halloween Maze Last Day

Faytality

Staff member
WHATS THIS TELEPORTATION CRYSTALS BS?
WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS BUT IT SEEMS EVERY EVENT I WANT TO BE APART OF, YOU NEED SOME SECRET ITEM THAT ONLY A SELECT FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT.
FUCK THIS EVENT

The teleporter was already charged and was set up to be one way. The teleporter had charges left at the end of the event. I'm sorry you had a problem.

Snickle

Grandmaster
The teleporter was already charged and was set up to be one way. The teleporter had charges left at the end of the event. I'm sorry you had a problem.
I stepped on the teleporter 100 times. so did 12-20 other ppl who gave up. It kept saying Invalid Location. When I double click the teleporter, it asked me to target the teleportation crystal that I want to use to charge the teleporter.
I stepped on it 100 times. Same Invalid Location message

Tsavo

Master
I stepped on the teleporter 100 times. so did 12-20 other ppl who gave up. It kept saying Invalid Location.

Not sure why it would say Invalid location @Adam. The teleporter was one way and you could not go back the way you came if that is what your talking about.

Faytality

Staff member
Double clicking does give a prompt to add crystals. However, I don't know what could have caused the problem. There could have been a cool down period or maybe someone was standing on the other telepad. This is the first time we did a multi-house maze so there is bound to be a problem or two.

I will keep the Maze house open till Nov 1 if anyone wants to return to try it again.

Faytality

Staff member
I want to congratulate all the winners:

1rst Pickle Jackson - Won 2k Dono
2nd Dahee - Won 1k Dono
3rd Cash is King- Won 100k

We had a great turnout, thanks to everyone for participating.

The dreaded snow room!

How 'bout them stairs?

These poor souls were stuck on the stairs.

Faytality

Staff member
If the teleported says invalid location, someone is standing on the other end blocking it

Well damn I didn't know that. I wonder if there's a way to prevent people from doing this. The only option I know is to ban people who stand there to long.

Faytality

Staff member
Anyone who missed the event or wants give it another shot here is the location of the maze. It will be demolished Nov 1st so I can start planning the next maze in December.

Faytality

Staff member
Today is the last day to visit the Halloween Maze of Madness. Tomorrow it will be gone forever.