HEAT/SPURS SERIES

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
The Heat don't have it this year. They barely escaped game two and that came down to Spurs missing 4 straight free throws. Then they got blown out in their own building... They had to dig deep last year to recover from this situation and I'm hoping that that well is dry.

Sent from Baja 1997

Snickle

Grandmaster
Lol at the guy has tagging Carmelo to the heat, wtf dude you guys want the whole Dream Team? GTFO!
Carmelo was wearing a heat hat at his last post game conference and LeBron & D Wade both said they'd restructure their contracts.
#championship

Carmelo was wearing a heat hat at his last post game conference and LeBron & D Wade both said they'd restructure their contracts.
#championship

Melo ain't going for anything less that a max contract. On the very off chance he does go to miami then bosh will have to walk which would hurt them more then they stand to gain by signing melo.

TheGooch

Master
Spurs putting it to them. DAAAAAAAAMN! Love seeing wade crying for fouls. Dirty ass player, can't stand him. No disrespect to our d wade here on UOF.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
see i salute dwade we've done buisness in the past with football bets and i can count on his money being reliable as he can mine, if the spurs do close it out we'll see whos about that life, whos a MAN about their word and who can put their in game beef aside and stick to their word, most importantly put there money where they mouth is!!!

GO SPURS

Bromista

Grandmaster
Going on about your word like that reeks of desperation to get yourself back into the good graces of the UOF community.

Now why would that be?

"Business is business."

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lmao anyone whos done buisness with me directly knows i keep it strictly buisness, now if you choose to do it with somebody else in the guild thats your risk, i've gambled here day in day out during football and basketball season longer than you've been here, so you wouldnt know would ya? I always payed up when i lost, so you can sit here and forum pvp and be scared to log on in game, we all know bro its cool