House decorators

Ku'tan

Master
Damn those are so awesome. So if I hired you do I have to have the furnishings or is that part of the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faytality

Staff member
Damn those are so awesome. So if I hired you do I have to have the furnishings or is that part of the cost.

Yeah I provide additional deco for free unless its colored wood or stone.

Messremb

Grandmaster

When she did mine she provided any craft able deco and any low end stuff (minor rares and deco under about 5k) obviously if you want the nicer expensive deco you need to provide it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Darkarna

Grandmaster
House decoration is fine when everything slots into place without much effort, unfortunately that happens very rarely and even thinking about starting from scratch provides a feeling of dread... Valium?

drinn

Grandmaster
Savo's Private Island

He wanted a fort like house that had elements from the GM made house he had,

That gave me almost as good "WOW!" feeling as LibertyX's 30x30 one did near X-Roads, WOW just wow!

*applauds* Job well done!

How is that bed made or is it some unique item added by staff? I believe you can make that green chest centered as well between the bed. Also in the final picture the table is not aligned 100% center. Maybe get it 1 tile off the carpet from the North.

Faytality

Staff member
The bed is an old dono item and the green chest is a seed box. I know the tables not centered, @tankian pointed that out a while back, but Savo has to chop it, and he's a hard man to get a hold of.

drinn

Grandmaster
Regarding the actual question and trusting issues: When I've got architect project to go for someone else, I've usually placed a house to my private server in that same direction as it is at real shard and same size. Then just been designing it and gave screenshots freely and trusted to the owner, who could then just copy the design from the shots at the real shard.

Doesn't work for the 30x30s though as we don't have the files for our private servers, so something like co-owner can design the house should be added for them here.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I'm the most knowledgeable house decorator on this server, by far. Also style-wise my only custom make @drinn 's list, it's the house beside the telescope in moonglow.

Incase anyone is having trouble with literally anything, from making a castle courtyard secure (if you have people with runes inside I can fix it) to various other tricks, just shoot me a PM. It's nothing out of the ordinary for me, I've been helping players with tricks of the trade for a long time here. Anything is possible in house decoration, and I can do it all, for a price.

Christie

Master
i have done 2 others houses and i have nice, varying house designs for my own houses. I was not paid for this service and the house was transferred to my account to alter. When finished I gave it back to their respective owners. I wish i could design more houses, so if this gets my name out there, maybe one day someone will ask me to make a fancy new house for them! yay zero credibility! =( *cries*

Hamaly

Journeyman
I admire the ability to work with others that Faytality obviously has. I love working on houses but find I don't take criticisms well. I like things the way I like them and if others don't, too bad. Hahaha. Those are all some really great houses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grish'nak

Master
*Picks a piece of flesh from a rotten tooth whilst looking proudly upon his new captives*

[Very well done! Faytality was far from fatal - in fact she was an absolute delight. Speedy service and fully trustworhy - will defo use again when I get another house plot! Awesome work. Thanks again]

Ku'tan

Master
*Picks a piece of flesh from a rotten tooth whilst looking proudly upon his new captives*

[Very well done! Faytality was far from fatal - in fact she was an absolute delight. Speedy service and fully trustworhy - will defo use again when I get another house plot! Awesome work. Thanks again]

That is awesome. I'm sure you will have no problem doing a savage theme. How big is that plot.