House decorators

tankian

Grandmaster
*Picks a piece of flesh from a rotten tooth whilst looking proudly upon his new captives*

[Very well done! Faytality was far from fatal - in fact she was an absolute delight. Speedy service and fully trustworhy - will defo use again when I get another house plot! Awesome work. Thanks again]
prolly best orc house ive seen. Grats!!!

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
*Picks a piece of flesh from a rotten tooth whilst looking proudly upon his new captives*

[Very well done! Faytality was far from fatal - in fact she was an absolute delight. Speedy service and fully trustworhy - will defo use again when I get another house plot! Awesome work. Thanks again]

Hoowah ! wuks gud brudder. Da cels fer ta breedurs? HAR !

Ku'tan

Master
Do you have skype then don't know what's up but did just delete some messages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightygoat

Apprentice
I'm the most knowledgeable house decorator on this server, by far. Also style-wise my only custom make @drinn 's list, it's the house beside the telescope in moonglow.

Incase anyone is having trouble with literally anything, from making a castle courtyard secure (if you have people with runes inside I can fix it) to various other tricks, just shoot me a PM. It's nothing out of the ordinary for me, I've been helping players with tricks of the trade for a long time here. Anything is possible in house decoration, and I can do it all, for a price.

I'm looking for someone to help me decorate and design my house. Anyone still do this? Thanks

Faytality

Staff member
Yeah I still do this. I got one person waiting for a deco job right, but I can work with you after. 250K for anything under 18x18. 500k for 18x18, and 750k for 30x30. House owner is responsible for the committing costs.

You can also check with @Blaine the Gypsy, I think he does design jobs too.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I don't have any open accounts to do a house right now. I don't think it will change any time soon either. Spring cleaning isn't over just yet... :(

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm pretty excited to offload my Glow house and free up a slot. Some day I'll have a 30x30 that I can really get creative with. My current 30x30 design has been very contrived from the start and I never gave myself a chance to play around with it.

It's crazy the difference just a few tiles each direction can make when you move up in house size but a 30x30 is just ridiculous. Can't thank staff enough for introducing megaplots.

Not that anyone has asked, but I still don't think I could make a house for another person and nail it like Fay can. I don't have that ability either I've got that @Hamaly touch where everything comes out the way o wanna see it. And apparently I see the world in the shape of an L.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/deco...-possibly-selling-plot-deco-separately.78544/

Hamaly

Journeyman
I ended up with L's for a long time. First thing with a fresh house "Hama, no L's..." Hahaha

The latest is a big box, but haven't made one of those for a while so whatever.

From what I understand though, Fay is totally worth waiting for.