House Design and Deco Tours/Player Spotlights - Ongoing - Signup

tr1age

Master
I laughed watching you two goofballs trying to interpret some of my quirkier deco creations. Love this home tours concept, and thank you @Thryn for preserving my old keep so beautifully.

i was so confused when he told me it was your design at first ahha. Great work though such a beautiful job. Was glad to be able to show people it.

tr1age

Master
Next up should be @Szapherdok and his brother.
Please PM me if you would like to be on the list for tours as well!
Would love to see some hoarder homes and vendor houses in here too. You don't have to have the best design award to be a part of this it is all about the experience of UO and housing! it means a lot of different things to different people. So would be nice to show all sides!

Serj

Master
Trinsic parties are usually pretty calm until the tomatoe soup gets busted out.
You don't want to see Trinsic when tomatoe soup is involved. Things get pretty wild.

Serj

Master
You inviting me to a Trin party tour?

That was in response to the talks of trin partying in that keep.
Sadly our governess has banned partying after I made a duel pit of tomatoe soup bowls in the Trinsic Townhall resulting in the destruction of many important things and people. I'm 6 months clean of tomatoe soup bowl duel pits and counting, recovery has gone well.

tr1age

Master
That was in response to the talks of trin partying in that keep.
Sadly our governess has banned partying after I made a duel pit of tomatoe soup bowls in the Trinsic Townhall resulting in the destruction of many important things and people. I'm 6 months clean of tomatoe soup bowl duel pits and counting, recovery has gone well.
I'm so confused by this it is making me happy. And yeah that keep would make a great party hall! :)

Regardless you must own a home! And a microphone. If so sign up ;) send me a PM. All welcome for the tours.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

1znr7o8.jpg

i have also another one pretty nice but i'm too lazy making screenshots

Thryn

Adept
Again, loved the video. The concept is great - I enjoy learning about the people behind the houses and characters. It really brings the server to life and reminds everyone that there are actually people playing these characters. Hopefully more people want to participate!