House Design and Deco Tours/Player Spotlights - Ongoing - Signup

tr1age

Master
Magic man would you like to do a house tour / interview? Spoiling all the fun with so many photos! ;)

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

tr1age

Master
I got some sick designs if you want to have a design off. :D I was sharing, that's legal.
Read the OP this isn't a competition just a way to showcase players houses and the players experiences in UO and how they got their design ideas etc. feel free to watch first video interview. If you want to participate you just need a mic and a house :)

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

tr1age

Master
Here is my house, I hope everyone enjoys looking at it.

outsidepic_zps5thfxolz.png

The top is my home from the outside and the bottom is my home from the inside, notice the bedroom and kitchen and storage area!

Insidepic_zpsuwahu2w4.png

outsidepic_zps5thfxolz.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This kind of house design still makes me wish smaller houses could hold more cause I often find the smaller sizes were more homely to design on and decorate. It was nice to come "home" to a tiny little place in the woods rather than a giant marble monstrosity. I will say the 2 story marble patio house was great. The original houses in general I still find to be great designs:

The house I wanted to make into my first bar:
KDXOEu3.jpg

The second home I placed and then 10 minutes later was killed for the key and lost it and quit the game(they fixed the key thing about a month later):
Alg0vk0.jpg

My first house in the GY and East brit roads
6tdcawK.jpg

I miss the GY fights at server down reset time.

Kilike

Grandmaster
If my place was anything worth showing off I'd post pic(s). I have a 9x8 work shoppe with a loom, some spinning wheels, a small forge, and like 4 boxes for storage. Rather inadequate for what I have see in my area, but more then I have seen in some other areas.
Want a house outside of destard at the edge of the swamp?

Sent from my SM-G900P

tr1age

Master
If anyone has a guild home or vendor house they want to show off that would be cool too! Now that we have all recovered from turkey or are lamenting our turkey choices, let's take advantage of the fact that we can only roll place lol