How about the largest zerg guild back off the recruiting forums.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Not sure how much larger your guild needs to be. Some of us are working to recruit people, so other big guilds can have some extra competition in the field, and not put out a million messages about how nobody wants to fight them. Perhaps just disheartening to bump your recruit post just to see the zergs post a recruitment post on top of yours. Then you get a message saying somebody is interested and when you message them back they say oh nm i am going to join the said guild.

Anyways I do get it, Trammel really never left UO and there are a lot of people who want to just be in the biggest guild, because that's the hip and easy way to do it. Good Job. Keep on keepin on.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
It's just a suggestion and idea. I have read so many posts complaining about not having people to fight. Well some of us have been working for months to get an anti guild to field some pvp. I don't really care if i am pking or anti pking. I just enjoy pvp. But do not make a fuss about people not wanting to fight you when you are trying to suck up every new player you can. And congrats anyways, the guy who messaged me because our guild sounded like something fun and different changed his mind, He is new and wants endgame stuff right away. So he will buy donation coins and pay your 200k join fee. Unless he is what again? Non white male, then its cheaper? Good stuff, gooood stuff. keep on keepin on.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
What I have realized is most people want a trammel safe space, and cheat codes right to the end, whether they flat out admit it or not. I will admit it is fun to smash on people, but some of us enjoy smashing people with a little bit more of a challenge and in fun and unique ways. Where are those people at????

wreckognize

Grandmaster
he has a point. Being in EQMS really is the closest thing to being in trammel. By displaying the EQMS tag, you really just look like a ***** who can't fight and is afraid of being anywhere but within the herd.

Puppies do the same thing, they dogpile. They also suck eachothers dinks because they think it's a nipple, and they feel like they need to have one constantly in their mouth.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
One of these days someone will take note that this isn't healthy for the shard and maybe care enough to make some changes. My alliance gets targetted for being too big..you know us scary blues, and yet EQMS can grow and grow and grow. And by someone, I don't necessarily mean the powers who be, I mean Gluttony.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
One of these days someone will take note that this isn't healthy for the shard and maybe care enough to make some changes. My alliance gets targetted for being too big..you know us scary blues, and yet EQMS can grow and grow and grow. And by someone, I don't necessarily mean the powers who be, I mean Gluttony.

Whats not healthy for the shard? Having several large active guilds? Its better to have small guilds that are inactive and prone to falling apart? You guys realize one of the largest reasons people stop playing UOF is they log on and theres no one in their guild to play with.

As for constantly recruiting... any guild leader here will tell you that turnover for players is extremely high. The number of players I have still in EQMS who were here since we came back in March is about 5. Your average UOF player seems to be active for about 1-2 months and then stop playing for a myriad of reasons(less time due to IRL, switch to different game, burnout etc).

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
It's not the activity level, it's the activity. Many people leave because they log on and get griefed and rez killed over and over wherever they go. There's a point when it's TOO big (that's what she said), Glutt and you can deny that all you want but it's true. That's why I close recruitment from time to time. That's why I don't have 100 emissaries to mass recruit. Your guild rolls 20 deep into a champ. No blue guild can fight that. So the answer to you, is everyone join two guilds one blue, on red. That's not fun and it's not healthy. You don't need to recruit. People come to you. Let the other guilds try to grow. Not everyone wants to be in a pk guild. Not everyone wants to be in a pvm guild. Some GMs have different visions for their guilds than you. And if you're having that much turnover, you may want to find out why. We have people in our guild for 3 years. Sure, there's turnover but 5 original from March? Something's wrong. And that means they're leaving the shard and that is not healthy for the shard.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Please show me a video where we are rolling into a champ 20 deep.... we dont roll 20 deep, we rarely have over 10 these days.

As far as blue guilds fighting us, maybe the blue guilds should work together(werent TRIN and TBA allied?), maybe the blue guilds should try to learn how to PVP over end-game PVE content...pretty sure thats what COR is doing with TBA, or maybe the blue guilds should contact me about setting up some sort of system where we can actually help you guys do champs -- we arent here to grief and Ive told you numerous times we would be willing to help out Trin do some champs to which you said "I cant do that".

What do other GMs visions for their guilds have to do with EQMS? Is there a rule where people cannot join another guild until theyve joined EQMS first or something?

nd if you're having that much turnover, you may want to find out why. We have people in our guild for 3 years. Sure, there's turnover but 5 original from March? Something's wrong. And that means they're leaving the shard and that is not healthy for the shard.

Not everyone is going to be addicted... we've had newbs join who have never played UO, donated $10 for 1k dono to join, played for a week and realized UO wasnt for them. We've had core members who have played hours everyday and then just stop cold turkey due to IRL stuff. We've had members who play once or twice a week since march and still play once or twice a week.

Its funny you want to talk about me having some sort of unique issue with turnover when EQMS consistently fields groups whereas other guilds seem to have trouble with it.... but thats none of business though

kermit-lipton-hed-2013.jpg

p.s.

EQMS is always willing to work out deals with PVM guilds who want help doing champs or just some help from being bullied in general.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
We'll agree to disagree.

And no, we can't do that. And won't do that. ...Sounds like a Miley song.

Our champs are just fine. Besides, we aren't the let's do champs all day guild. We do other things. This wasn't about Trin v. EQMS. But since you don't agree with what others are saying, then I'll just leave it be.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Gluttony is always full of shit. Best just to ignore him. He's just lucky 99% of today's UO players prefer the game when it's set on easy mode.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Gluttony is always full of shit. Best just to ignore him. He's just lucky 99% of players prefer the game when it's set on easy mode.

Great argument... surely a man with your wealth and prestige on UOF could put muster an opposition to EQMS instead of, you know, dying 10x an hour on Helmet Hair and coming to the forums to cry for changes.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No no let's please stick to Kottonmouth Kings, not accomplished appers.

Not a fan of Jay Z at all but at least he's accredited.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Maybe, just try not to recruit EVERY single person you guys ever see. I was offered multiple times after being pked, I had you guys trying to guild my rl buddy his first day on when he was young, etc. I mean i cannot and am not trying to tell anybody how to run their shit. But perhaps try not to vulture every single piece of meat that comes walking by?? I will also be the first to admit my own recruiting requirement's are a little tricky. So that in itself is my own problem. Just was so disheartened to have a guy sound excited to join and then 5 minutes later he says nm he wants to join eqms so he can have instant end game. And dont get me wrong he sounds like a really nice guy. Just one of those Huuuh moments.