How about the largest zerg guild back off the recruiting forums.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Great argument... surely a man with your wealth and prestige on UOF could put muster an opposition to EQMS instead of, you know, dying 10x an hour on Helmet Hair and coming to the forums to cry for changes.

I guess you'd probably be surprised to find out that, if I wanted to, I could easily kill, dryloot and stat your entire guild in a 1 v all. The only problem is that it would take a fuckload of insane cheating the likes of which you've never seen and would definitely land me a perma ban. Oh, and enjoy those GM iron spears and bandages. Maybe they'll help you claw scratch and bite your way up to my level as you're destined to within the next half a decade at the rate you're PvMing these days.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I guess you'd probably be surprised to find out that, if I wanted to, I could easily kill, dryloot and stat your entire guild in a 1 v all. The only problem is that it would take a fuckload of insane cheating the likes of which you've never seen and would definitely land me a perma ban. Oh, and enjoy those GM iron spears and bandages. Maybe they'll help you claw scratch and bite your way up to my level as you're destined to within the next half a decade at the rate you're PvMing these days.

Youre bragging about dying 10x an hour to EQMS... pretty sure thats not fun, regardless of whatever shit loot you use.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's not beef. It's a mock.

Can't be mad about shit when y'all just clownin'.

P.S. if you reay wanna tear down EQMS for being bad for business, and they certainly are, do it right FFS.

Any guild can be as bad as any other (purely as far as ganking goes) when they have numbers online.

That being said, no one discourages PvP more frequently and blatantly than EQMS.

It honestly reminds of back in the ToKe days when POWER would abuse shit like being able to count a tamer over and over and over again when they had used pets to take a count. You could res, come back, die to pets, count them again, repeat until you rack up ten counts real fast. The only solution was for you or your guildmates to heal up your opponent in full, taking away their ability to give another count.

One instance in particular stands out: guildmate gets counted 7 times in short order (before we discovered the healing in full solution) and is out of the fight for a considerable amount of time. Guildmate and flube have PM discussion. During the course of the discussion flube said some really stupid shit about how we were the only guild that put up a fight. Fights they were looking for and actively taking us out of by abusing shit.

The parallel here? EQMS uses obscene numbers to discourage anyone putting up a fight. Fights they are allegedly looking for and clearly actively discouraging. In this regard EQMS is a constant problem for the server as a whole.

Talk all the shit you want on PCH or any other guild for being "as bad as" EQMS. It demonstrates a complete lack of self-awareness and disregard for the server as a whole.

O.k., reality check complete. You may get back to shitting where you eat, unnecessary mass recruiting, and trammy PvM stuff.

Fuckin' fags in purple.

The "solution" presented by EQMS is always the same: team up and fight, form a large crew, they are just newbs in purple bla bla bla. Same bullshit rhetoric every time.

Sorry, but like healing your enemies so that they may not abuse a "legal" mechanic to gain an advantage, that's not something that the people you are fighting necessarily want to or are able to do.

Don't do fucked up shit just because you can and then present solutions that are undesirable to a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place solely because there are some very fragile egos in EQMS. The fear of losing is real.

The solution lies with the offenders. Get your shit together.

Quit working so hard to make people not want to fight you and then wonder why. It's embarrassing for you and bad for the server.

Hard dose of reality but you have only yourself to blame.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Maybe, just try not to recruit EVERY single person you guys ever see. I was offered multiple times after being pked, I had you guys trying to guild my rl buddy his first day on when he was young, etc. I mean i cannot and am not trying to tell anybody how to run their shit. But perhaps try not to vulture every single piece of meat that comes walking by?? I will also be the first to admit my own recruiting requirement's are a little tricky. So that in itself is my own problem. Just was so disheartened to have a guy sound excited to join and then 5 minutes later he says nm he wants to join eqms so he can have instant end game. And dont get me wrong he sounds like a really nice guy. Just one of those Huuuh moments.

So your problem is that someone preferred to join EQMS over a 3man guild of stealhers only...one of whom is @wreckognize? Maybe open up your recruiting a little more and do something other than die repeatedly while soloing ratmen spawns and more people would want to join.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
That is not the overall problem, but yes i already admitted that frustration. That people prefer to start pay 200k join fee so they can have instant end game. And I already admitted my own downfall, as i do not claim to be perfect and can own up to my mistakes, just curious, can you?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
This thread would've been a 2/10 if not for all the videos which bumps it up to a 6/10.

If someone posts the trailer for my movie I might bump it up to an 8/10.

Also, @lazyburn is still a chode.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Strict requirements? You know what @GluttonySDS perhaps you are right. I may just be jaded on my end because as a U.S. Male which has the strictest join requirements. Should I make a woman character so i can join for free? I appreciate that you just want to encourage PROGRESS, and not trying to pander to any women alive that comes in your general direction. You got me.