If you could change, or add, one thing what would it be?

lollo

Grandmaster
Please no swamp dragons, they are fucking ugly. They look like a cross breed between a turd and a croc.

+1 for kirins and unicorns

God.RG

Grandmaster
What happens to the head should be up to the person who got it.

fyi, I have a red.
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.
3/4 of the time, my head gets cut/taken by a random stealther/thief.

Heads should only be able to be cut by the person that dealt the killing blow.. Just like factions points IMOIMO

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I wish they would stop adding taming stuff for a while and up all of the drop rates on everything related to meta pets and taming ss until there's more balance again

signature field is blank

Event schedule! Mon/Wed/Saturday every week events at same time scheduled on that day! Events are always so random. Why not be more consistant with them for a month or two? This would be a perfectly balanced way to do a leaderboard and event point purchasing. No more luck involved in acually being on during an event! Know the TIME know the DAY!

(BTW domination style event would be awesome just like COD 3 capture points teams of 5-10)

asics

Grandmaster
Event schedule! Mon/Wed/Saturday every week events at same time scheduled on that day! Events are always so random. Why not be more consistant with them for a month or two? This would be a perfectly balanced way to do a leaderboard and event point purchasing. No more luck involved in acually being on during an event! Know the TIME know the DAY!

(BTW domination style event would be awesome just like COD 3 capture points teams of 5-10)

love..a little bit more events!:) not just put a champ spawn in citys..

monster possesion event.. was really nice

uof weeks of events.. i hope a week of evens during winter xmas holydays!!

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
I would also like to change whoever is in charge of the twitch stream on this site.
It's pretty lame when you give away rda's

So High

Neophyte
Change the lvl 8 spells...merge all the 4 summon elementals, and 3 new spells. Or even merge summon daemon/elemental and add 4 new spells!
Id suggest one stoneskin type buff, one big attack type spells...maybe make it a huge damage disinstegrate or powerful spell that would 1 shot weak mobs outright, do huge damage to tougher mobs, and be comparable to say a flamestrike in pvp, a mount summon spell of some type, and then another type of utility or something?