If you could change, or add, one thing what would it be?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Increase taming drop rates again so more people can actually afford them.
Here's an example: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/3-x-taming-ss-for-1m.48964/
This is just what happens when a couple players with a lot of gold wish to make a new tamer quickly....

Follow irc and the forums and you can see what's happening....

Taming ss drop is fine, just last week I saw a guy get 3 in one night.

Everybody just calm down.

signature field is blank

agauo

Master
I think energy vortex's need to be a tad bit faster and cost a lot less mana. It isn't fair that you can dispel one with a fourth of the mana it takes to cast one. Also they should be a tad bit harder to dispel and possibly the timing it takes to cast them needs to be lessened a bit.

Shini

Master
I think energy vortex's need to be a tad bit faster and cost a lot less mana. It isn't fair that you can dispel one with a fourth of the mana it takes to cast one. Also they should be a tad bit harder to dispel and possibly the timing it takes to cast them needs to be lessened a bit.

I think they should also create a rank leaderboard for the number of EVs dispelled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilb Ono

Expert
I agree, they should be first circle and undispellable, actually they should give you mana and extra regs when you cast them

God.RG

Grandmaster
This is just what happens when a couple players with a lot of gold wish to make a new tamer quickly....

Follow irc and the forums and you can see what's happening....

Taming ss drop is fine, just last week I saw a guy get 3 in one night.

Everybody just calm down.

signature field is blank
=\ sry

God.RG

Grandmaster
Literally lol'ed

Irl

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Another thing i would like to see?

People who get banned for cheating should stay banned and not be allowed to circumvent bans and make new Forums/game accts a cpl of months later :)

agauo

Master
I think they should also create a rank leaderboard for the number of dispelled EVs.

This is a great idea, but I would like to flip it around and see the number of casted EVs as well.

How about some different events like 1v1 tournies with EV only? The same old 1v1 pots/5x gets boring. Spruce up the spell polymorph and allow polymorph into EV (this could also greatly benefit the roleplay community). These aren't hard changes and would greatly benefit the shard IMO.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Yeah, let's do full invul ar, no weps, wrestling only royal rumbles as well. People would flock to the tournament sign up books.

Snickle

Grandmaster
Stackable pots.

Also bring back being able to see hidden party members but don't allow any negative or beneficial acts to be applied to them.

Everything else is Fucking Awesome. :cool: