increase skillgain after pet skill loss

Hydro

Grandmaster
trying to get all the skills back after a meta death is slowly killing me on the inside at meta 6-7 you will never beable to train back to max skills before a reset

or add something to gold sink vendor to reset allskillls back to max for like 250k

Lexington

Grandmaster
trying to get all the skills back after a meta death is slowly killing me on the inside at meta 6-7 you will never beable to train back to max skills before a reset

or add something to gold sink vendor to reset allskillls back to max for like 250k

OMG... don't ask for a gold sink. We have enough gold sinks. ;)

You should be able to be grind all skill up... no matter what level you're at. Grinding is the foundation of UO! Resets are BS.

Hydro

Grandmaster
OMG... don't ask for a gold sink. We have enough gold sinks. ;)

You should be able to be grind all skill up... no matter what level you're at. Grinding is the foundation of UO! Resets are BS.
its that its almost impossable atm to grind backt o 120 magery you get maybe .1 every 45min + at 110 even

Adramelech

Master
I am fine with Pet skill loss from PVP death, but pet skill loss from PVM is too much now. Especially with the gap between Dexxers/Mages and Tamers being closed. If pets lose skills on death from PVM players should too.

Hydro

Grandmaster
I am fine with Pet skill loss from PVP death, but pet skill loss from PVM is too much now. Especially with the gap between Dexxers/Mages and Tamers being closed. If pets lose skills on death from PVM players should too.
i dont think skill loss perma for anything is a good idea, i do like the faction system of temp skill loss to prevent zerging though