Increase usefullness of colored ingots

lollo

Grandmaster
Honestly it goes beyond ore and trade skills. There are just not enough sinks in the game but plenty of rewards.

Look at the value of gold now to a year ago..
Look at the current value of statues...
Look at the current value of ore...
Value of regs (they can't even get any cheaper)..
Value of player made armor...
Player weapons...
Slayer spell books....

People have so much $h!t they throw it on the ground when a trash barrel (or battle well) is 3 tiles away. When I first played I would never see a power weapon on the ground but I easily do now.

People don't even bother looting corpses, I rarely see a miner (yea I know they are out there but not even remotely as many as before,)

Another issue is the rich keep getting more rich and the poor are having a harder gap to cross to obtain equality.

I know you have to put your time in to get more rewards but right now there is a small group that pretty much run the economy in this server and you will never catch up.

This +1000

we DEFINTELY need some sort of clean up britannia thing. Get trash tokens, buy rewards. @Shane @eppy @halygon

Bromista

Grandmaster
Isn't the point of a clean up Brittania thing to eliminate a bunch of junk items?

Why would rich players have excessive junk items relative to new players, unless you just keep a lot of crap?

You hoard trash?

lollo

Grandmaster
Isn't the point of a clean up Brittania thing to eliminate a bunch of junk items?

Why would rich players have excessive junk items relative to new players, unless you just keep a lot of crap?

You hoard trash?

Are you trying to make sense with girana? Please, you know that's not gonna work