Invisibility jewelry

jkg8787

Master
Could have it so the things only spawn in a certain dungeon like random example Hythloth or something. That way it creates incentive to specifically go to that dungeon or place instead of having it spawn on anything.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Certainly having it spawn as some kind of semi rare in certain places would be cool. Its not a game breaking mechanic thats for sure. I was the only person i encountered using it a lot when i was playing uo in 2010. Probably because i soloed a lot and people in big groups arent overly concerned with needing to hide.

jkg8787

Master
Certainly having it spawn as some kind of semi rare in certain places would be cool. Its not a game breaking mechanic thats for sure. I was the only person i encountered using it a lot when i was playing uo in 2010. Probably because i soloed a lot and people in big groups arent overly concerned with needing to hide.
Ya little things like this are great. And its actually era accurate as well so thats good too. I dont necessarily think the focus HAS to be on specific spots but I like the idea. It not only fills less populated places up in terms of PvP/PK/Grief/Steal etc but it's just generally kinda cool to bump into people out and about.

So I think not only is it fine to make small additions like this, but its a great excuse to do the above.

That's what I assume the intention of things like MOTM are. To make a month-long area where you know others will be.

Wouldnt bother me if they had a chance to drop on any monster, just thought it was a good item to combine with that idea.