Let's do some fishing shall we!

Yoar

Adept
the 204 mibs ive looted suggest otherwise :p

You can do just about anything with razor.... my macro fully automates the fishing process...

Is one of your fishermen called Tuna? And do all of your fishermen wear full barbed leather armor when out fishing? It's no fun killing those guys because I know I'm not gonna get anything good :(

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
no, my fisherman is called Ansem and if you try to kill him the two other Ansem's will come and ensure you don't try it again :)

FAMARA

Grandmaster
the 204 mibs ive looted suggest otherwise :p

You can do just about anything with razor.... my macro fully automates the fishing process...

like i said proof or ur just lieing lol, i have fished up a ton more then 204 mibs and i do that shit by hand! so your 204 doesnt suggest that u auto loot , just sayin. just suggests u do some trammmmy ass shit. like me.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
i dont appreciate being called a liar, i only started fishing this weeks.
The thing is, you aren't supposed to be able to loot with Razor. That's one of the features that keeps Razor popular on shards where other 3PPs are banned (for automation that includes auto-looting).

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
here is my hint:

Alan reveals how to do it in an unexpected way in his Razor tutorial video, watch the whole thing through and see if you cant figure out how it's done, i was surprised when i saw it :)

Amsterdamaged

Apprentice
How about fighting those serpents and moving close to loot them while afk? i don't think it's possible to completely afk macro..

Yoar

Adept
I've seen a bunch of fishermen AFK fish, kill serpents (with energy bolts) and loot (with automated walking). It is possible, but I don't think it's within Razor's capabilities.

Whenever I see one of those people, I kill him and block his recall spot and his boat, so he won't be doing it anymore for a while.

Amsterdamaged

Apprentice
Yes, with other 3rd party programs it might be possible but with razor i don't think you can do that... moving the boat 8x8 style and fishing yes.But killing and moving/looting i don't think so...

FAMARA

Grandmaster
here is my hint:

Alan reveals how to do it in an unexpected way in his Razor tutorial video, watch the whole thing through and see if you cant figure out how it's done, i was surprised when i saw it :)

just watch this 3 hour video very closely , if u miss it watch it again ROFL , point proven, dont say u can do something if u cant man =/

I've seen a bunch of fishermen AFK fish, kill serpents (with energy bolts) and loot (with automated walking). It is possible, but I don't think it's within Razor's capabilities.

Whenever I see one of those people, I kill him and block his recall spot and his boat, so he won't be doing it anymore for a while.

sounds like easyuo script to me.

Messremb

Grandmaster
So I just fished up 56 MIBs, took me about 7 hours. I made 600k in gold after vendoring the crap items, and I didn't get one Osiredon. :(

TriXa

Grandmaster
Hmm ok i will see first what Ansem say's before i say something ..
But yes FAMARA . He is using EasyUO. You cant Autoloot Mibs with Razor.
And he allready show's yesterday that he has no Clue about many thing's. So i dont think he can make a big Razormacro ( LOL ) that do all the stuff for him , the only thing he needs to do is going to bank and counting his Mib's after a Night.
HAHAHHAHAH

Olivier

Master
So I just fished up 56 MIBs, took me about 7 hours. I made 600k in gold after vendoring the crap items, and I didn't get one Osiredon. :(
At least you made some gold! ;)

I've had those kind of runs as well mate, eventually he shows up!

Messremb

Grandmaster
I heard the rate was like 1-in-60 but I think it's a little rarer than that.

Ya that's what I had heard, but I usually get one for every batch of 40 or so I do. this is the most I have done without getting one.

Also the drop rate on Leviathan is ridiculous, I have done 12 now and only gotten a Hearty rum. :(

on the up side I made 600k and like 5k each reg, and a bunch of nice items. :)

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Yeah, Leviathans are stingy with their rares; Osiredons I seem to get a rare 2/3 of the time with them.

Can't wait to see what else they add in the coming months post-V&V.

TriXa

Grandmaster
Ok Ansem. I will slowly say that again. Its better sometimes just to close your MOUTH when you have now Clue.

Razor understand's two type's itemid , itemType. and Razor is build up That you CANT use itemType from other Corpses.

So you have NO Chance to get the ID from the Mib from the current Corpse to use it with the Liftcommand.
You have no Chance to Loot the Mib over a Macro.
You cant use any Agent on it.
or other tricky shitty ways you are trying to tell us.
You cant Steal out of Corpses.
It only show's that you have no Idea how Program's are running.
And Just to Refresh your Knowlegde.
Yes AFK Fishing is allowed.
But AFK Ressource Gathering is BANNABLE.
And with the Fact you SAID IT BYURSELF that you are using Autoloot and your Macro doing all Automatical.
You are DOING AFK RESSOURCE GATHERING.
+ using an Illegal Program for it.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Don't use Itemid/itemtype.

I am not using EASYUO, it is illegal.

AFK Gathering resources is illegal, with the exception of fishing.

I do miss the serpents that can't be looted without walking, I only am able to loot the ones that die within loot reach of my character, since razor has the auto walk bug.

I know you are accusing me of cheating, using 3PP's and other things in an attempt to rouse me so that I will get pissed and say "OK THIS IS HOW I DO IT" but I can assure you, you will receive no help from me.

Tell you what, I'll make a video, you tell me where you see anything except my UO client, and Razor.