BLOODY RELIC -level 10
QUICKSILVER- level 7
NOX RELIC- level 3

Best three relics

REAL BIDS ONLY PLEASE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazaurus

Grandmaster
I might not depending on price but stone 3m quicksilver 5m nox 2.5 bloody 2.5 meta egg 2-3mill that's not to mention the relics already leveled up and the pets level 6 the only stage you can have it without being 120 taming. That should give you an idea :)

asics

Grandmaster
but someone for 15 sold a better one O_O i mean your is great..but can i ask why u sellin?

Wrexx

Grandmaster
That nox relic thou... sucks ass till level 8. Mines level 9.5 and it's taken about 4 million worth of xp to level
*edit
the best three are bloody, molten,qs.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Aoe lethal poison sounds cool but it's not the bees knees. It's cured instantly by any mob worth it's salt. It's decent in early champ spawns but let's face it, why would you champ on a tamer anyways.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Aoe lethal poison sounds cool but it's not the bees knees. It's cured instantly by any mob worth it's salt. It's decent in early champ spawns but let's face it, why would you champ on a tamer anyways.
Well when my nox relic hits at a champ my score instantly goes up by about 1k points... mine is only level 6 nox atm. I don't have the molten relic on mine so I can't comment on that but the nox is pretty good. Especially at coon/abyss. As far as why you would bring a tamer, I can finish top damage on both my tamer and macer, but I take the tamer for the meta exp. In most cases I finish around the same points with both characters.

free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.