WTS LEVEL 6 META DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost

Grandmaster
If they haven't fixed it listening to 120/120 why bother going to 7? Sounds like how death beetles were at 120, pita at champs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lazaurus

Grandmaster
Current offer on this bad boy that I'm still on the fence for selling being that I spent SO MUCH DAMN TIME leveling and the Xmas mobs helped a lot! Breakdown on price 2mill egg 2mill bloody 2.5 nox 5.5 quicksilver 3mill stone this is 15mill at today's prices "I paid more when I bought relics and egg" basically I figure my month of non stop training and relics being leveled has to be worth around 2mill. With that being said first 17MILL offer takes it. I do take trades looking 120 taming/lore I value dono at current market of 150. Thank you all for current bids!

Hambeast

Adept
free bump. good luck on the sale, don't settle for too little. I'm almost at lvl 6 and am gonna sell mine soon ;)

Lazaurus

Grandmaster
Current offer still 15mill gold. BUYOUT 16MILL I do accept trade in forms of dono 120 taming/lore power scroll SOMEONE STEP UP TO THE PLATE! First 16mill offer takes it.

Lazaurus

Grandmaster
Current offer is still 15MILL I will convert this into an auction high bid is 15mill with a buyout of 17mill I do accept dono at 150. 24HR AUCTION STARTS NOW

LEVEL 10 Bloody
LEVEL 7 Quicksilver
LEVEL 3 Nox
META STONE AND MAX SKILLS!

Current high bid STEVE-O-15MILL

Status
Not open for further replies.