WTS LEVEL 6 META DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Grandmaster
if that wasnt enough to stay away from this guy. I'm surprised BAD stil has him in the guild.
this is what he said in game when i asked for the stone:
*bad* guild said to not give you the stone because we all hate you :) (butthurt?)

from what he said he was in TS with all of them and "probably" laughing about me getting f###ed.... but I really don't care :)

15mils... 20mils... 30mils... I can continue to play even without them

As i said i dont want anyone to get banned for my stupidity... just let me buy a new stone and keep the relics :)

Salsa

Grandmaster
this is what he said in game when i asked for the stone:
*bad* guild said to not give you the stone because we all hate you :) (butthurt?)

from what he said he was in TS with all of them and "probably" laughing about me getting f###ed.... but I really don't care :)

15mils... 20mils... 30mils... I can continue to play even without them

As i said i dont want anyone to get banned for my stupidity... just let me buy a new stone and keep the relics :)

We get what you're saying, but you are not understanding what everyone is saying back to you. Let us explain it again.

1. You buying a new stone isn't going to let you keep your relics. (AKA you just got fucked out of 10mil+ for the relics)

2. By allowing him to get away with this, it opens the door for others to do the same. Forums are supposed to be scam free.

steve-o

Grandmaster
We get what you're saying, but you are not understanding what everyone is saying back to you. Let us explain it again.

1. You buying a new stone isn't going to let you keep your relics. (AKA you just got fucked out of 10mil+ for the relics)

2. By allowing him to get away with this, it opens the door for others to do the same. Forums are supposed to be scam free.
1. if that's the case then... ok my fault I lost 15 mils :)

2. that's true

No EvilEY is completely harmless unless you leave your dragon in a dark alley alone. Then id be concerned what horrible things would happen.....(Prob some Bill Cosby Shit....without the out of court settlements....)

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
There is a place in UO for those who take advantage of people's trust or stupidity. The forums are (I thought) meant to be a legitimate marketplace with NO scamming allowed.

You make a thread to sell ABC for XYZ gold, it should be considered a contract. Sure a contract can be backed out on before the sale, but once the gold is in the window you better come correct or cancel the trade.

No fucking way this should be allowed to stand or else these forums will be a bloodbath of tears and people quitting over getting took.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
wondering why Lazaurus doesnt say anything

JkRk7sJ.png

God.RG

Grandmaster
although @steve-o is handling the situation like a man should (aka the exact opposite of how 95% of the population would handle the same situation), something should be done simply because forums were used.

Status
Not open for further replies.