List of important changes for PVP.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So because you paid 40mil you should have pets skip tiles to stay up with running players? That seems balanced to you?

God.RG

Grandmaster
Sorry man, you're either lying or exaggerating. They simply don't. They can barely keep up with someone running away on foot.
you're stupidity never ceases to amaze me.. atleast you attempt to sound intelligent while spouting off, that sorta helps your case a little bit.

Cack

Grandmaster
summation of this thread thus far.....
Pvp mechanics tweak them now!
Random slightly creepy post from shini
then nothing really happened for a long time
Pets run faster than they should
no they dont
i paid 40 mil so they should
yes they do
nooooooo they dont
ur
yur
your
you're
yer
derp
And here we are

Saturn

Grandmaster
So because you paid 40mil you should have pets skip tiles to stay up with running players? That seems balanced to you?
Awwwwwwww you crying nerf?
How cute.

summation of this thread thus far.....
Pvp mechanics tweak them now!
Random slightly creepy post from shini
then nothing really happened for a long time
Pets run faster than they should
no they dont
i paid 40 mil so they should
yes they do
nooooooo they dont
ur
yur
your
you're
yer
derp
And here we are

I will pay you to summarize all these threads for me sir you are amazing.

Shake

Master
The super fast moving pets are bullshit. Nobody except ghost even knows how to use them from what I've seen doe. Just target ghost first, not like anyone even heals him LOL.

Jani

Grandmaster
The super fast moving pets are bullshit. Nobody except ghost even knows how to use them from what I've seen doe. Just target ghost first, not like anyone even heals him LOL.
Yes and it should be fixed. In my opinion redline stamina and tamer pvp bugs such as teleporting pets and all guard me should be 1st priority. Maybe one day, maybe. Making reds and factioners unable to house run when flagged is fine for me as well.