List of important changes for PVP.

Saturn

Grandmaster
Yes and it should be fixed. In my opinion redline stamina and tamer pvp bugs such as teleporting pets and all guard me should be 1st priority. Maybe one day, maybe. Making reds and factioners unable to house run when flagged is fine for me as well.
Personally there are way more issues to address the the speed of dragons when it comes to pvp.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why not change all the broken shit here at once

broken AoE spells, nerfed spell damage, pet bullshit, endless running -- its like the shard is so close to topping Hybrids PVP ruleset but the only PVP changes to come about in the last month were a nerf to red factioners.

Id say be quicker with changes, if it sucks, everyone will know and they can be reverted

Saturn

Grandmaster

broken AoE spells, nerfed spell damage, pet bullshit, endless running -- its like the shard is so close to topping Hybrids PVP ruleset but the only PVP changes to come about in the last month were a nerf to red factioners.

Id say be quicker with changes, if it sucks, everyone will know and they can be reverted

They already nerfed pet run speed.
stay up to date bruh.

K A Z

Grandmaster

diss

jamison1987

Master
Nerfs don't matter when u run 20 deep =D am I right or am I right?

I agree with keeping certain things user friendly.. That kind of gives newer people a little something extra and whether u wanna admit it or not, new ppl is the life of the shard. Keep em comin..

Last edited by a moderator:

Guwap

Grandmaster
<~Adam_> I put the stam loss in for 20 hp and below
<Guwap> i'm talking about the constant stam drain til you're healed above that point
<~Adam_> Yeah, that is how it will work now

Big thangs goin on y'all.