LJ Seem op AF

Slovy

Neophyte
first its not two combat skills, lj is a farming skill that adds a damage multiplier to your combat skill, swordsmanship. you have to sacrifice 100 points (aka 1 skill) to be a LJ PVP Fighter. its balanced. I think you just need to learn how to heal. most people are so use to mage vs mage pvp, the reason shane did this is to make dexxers a more viable pvp template, learn how to fight it and you will be fine, i assure you. ProTip: dont let them hit you (they also dont have a decent way to heal themselves, magically. without really messing up their build. (IMO)

StegcO

Grandmaster
first its not two combat skills, lj is a farming skill that adds a damage multiplier to your combat skill, swordsmanship. you have to sacrifice 100 points (aka 1 skill) to be a LJ PVP Fighter. its balanced. I think you just need to learn how to heal. most people are so use to mage vs mage pvp, the reason shane did this is to make dexxers a more viable pvp template, learn how to fight it and you will be fine, i assure you. ProTip: dont let them hit you (they also dont have a decent way to heal themselves, magically. without really messing up their build. (IMO)

God bless people that use theire brain.

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
I'm so garbage, why is it I haven't made a pathetic post about lj being open so I'm taking a break? Lol its pathetic, yknow what beats a lj dp dexxer, healer stun mager, tamer mage, hell anything. But oh no @DubeeAshtray makes a qq over lj and calls everyone garbage lol. Same Ole kids, can't beat they will qq for the attention

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
G
I'm so garbage, why is it I haven't made a pathetic post about lj being open so I'm taking a break? Lol its pathetic, yknow what beats a lj dp dexxer, healer stun mager, tamer mage, hell anything. But oh no @DubeeAshtray makes a qq over lj and calls everyone garbage lol. Same Ole kids, can't beat they will qq for the attention
Go Take another long break like you did before.