LJ Seem op AF

( still has yet to die to any lumberjack dexxer not running with 3 para mages AFTER I run out of pouches ) -- still mark it as dying to the mages over the LJ .

( still waiting to see a LJ win 1v1 tourney ).... still waiting....

Baby Blue

Master
the biggest problem with lj is conc blow hit rate... it's higher than para blow or crushing blow. Makes fighting ljs on a mage stupid.

You gain another weapon skill as well. Macing only one. Sure you can gain alchy but so does lj if you manage the skills right which most do. OP. Like I said the swing rate should be lowered at least since there was a dmg boost
Still rolfing on this one. You so "Pro".

..oh and wear armor you big panzy

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Blessed weapons. Lol. Trammelicious. Course i did have fun with blessed katana of vanq when they were originally released. But destroying every person you come across within seconds actually got kinda boring after a while. Sometimes a good challenge is actually rewarding.

tankian

Grandmaster
this is exactly what i said 1 day after this was implemented. armor got nerfed and weapon damage increased. this doesnt make sense. one or the other should have happened, either armor nerfed or weapon damage increased but not both. and on top of that, pet follow speed was also nerfed making tamers an easier target. so now an axer can come in take a couple hits on a tamer with nerfed armor run away b4 his pets can even attack him.
@Shane
@eppy
@Adam

you need to look into this

Bobby123

Grandmaster
this is exactly what i said 1 day after this was implemented. armor got nerfed and weapon damage increased. this doesnt make sense. one or the other should have happened, either armor nerfed or weapon damage increased but not both. and on top of that, pet follow speed was also nerfed making tamers an easier target. so now an axer can come in take a couple hits on a tamer with nerfed armor run away b4 his pets can even attack him.
@Shane
@eppy
@Adam

you need to look into this

Sorry but did they nerf pet speed again ? Within the last 4-5 months ?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Sorry but did they nerf pet speed again ? Within the last 4-5 months ?

Hey bobby I have a little riddle for you :)

Spot the Tamers
giphy.gif