Lost and found

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I will wait for another day. That's quite a generous offer.
You like playing the lottery? :)

Well, the truth be told, I was fishing to see if you would part with the chest with the temptation of sparklies, it worked!

I feel like I know the world a little better...

Slaymane

Master
Well, the truth be told, I was fishing to see if you would part with the chest with the temptation of sparklies, it worked!

LOL I never said I would sell you the chest, and in no way was I tempted. It did not work.

The chest is probably worth 125k which is a lot to me a new player with 24 days on my account.
I responded to your post in JEST. Therefore the lottery question.
Go fish somewhere else. I hope you catch a kracken.

That was a very aggressive post to someone that was trying to do the right thing.
It kinda pissed me off :)
May I suggest that you go back to that world that you are trying to comprehend.
I want no parts of it.

Best of luck in your travels.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster

LOL I never said I would sell you the chest, and in no way was I tempted. It did not work.

The chest is probably worth 125k which is a lot to me a new player with 24 days on my account.
I responded to your post in jest. Therefore the lottery question.
Go fish somewhere else. I hope you catch a kracken.

That was quite a passive /aggressive post to someone that was trying to do the right thing.

Glad I don't live in your world.
200_s.gif

Slaymane

Master
We need more forum posters like you.

Haha old school forum warlord here:) Been in battle for years. AOL, Compuserve etc: when we fought in newsgroups:)
I did not really want to hurt him/she:) Just get rid of it.

Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Haha old school forum warlord here:) Been in battle for years. AOL, Compuserve etc: when we fought in newsgroups:)
I did not really want to hurt him/she:) Just get rid of it.

Thanks for the compliment.

Is that right eh? Please accept my heart felt apologies that you were unable to see past my very clever guise *[e puke[*. We all have our reasons why we do things, mine was to see if you would part with the chest for a price, pointless really but hey was just something to do at the time..

As for being a forum Warlord, I really do bow to your greatness Sir, I might one day be just like you, puffing my chest out, cracking my fingers with the mindset that I am REALLY going to show this guy what I am made from... My words shall shall bypass barriers, strike DEEPLY into the soul, instilling everlasting fear, paranoia and everything else that slowly liquefies the mind.

Then I realized that you provided examples of places that you fought at and I thought to myself "LOL" and carried on doing what I was doing.

Not knocking your honesty and the good deed however, but if you think my post was aggressive, well, it was really not meant that way. However, you must be looking for conflict if you take what I typed as confrontational. Perhaps this says a bit about yourself?

Now I must be good, I can already feel the stare of doom from above, just waiting for the right moment to strike deep, remov..... *yawns* me fro........*Yawns louder*... rem........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As for you @halygon , weren't you supposed to be on coffee duty?