WTS Lv. 7 Meta Dragon (RatMan Hue)

Salt Life

Adept
Quicksilver Relic, Bloody Relic, Molten Relic, NOX Relic.........Stone Included....Hes been turned over 5 times....PM Me Offers (Serious Only)

Last edited by a moderator:

LoNE WoLF

Master
Every 2 million experience your meta resets. All the skills will be well over 100%. It's as if it just evolved to level 7. Every time you roll over a level 7 it listens to your commands better. When you first get a level 7 it is stubborn and doesn't like to listen. The more you roll it over the more control you get.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Every 2 million experience your meta resets. All the skills will be well over 100%. It's as if it just evolved to level 7. Every time you roll over a level 7 it listens to your commands better. When you first get a level 7 it is stubborn and doesn't like to listen. The more you roll it over the more control you get.

With 115 lore and 4 roll overs apparently it listens perfect do if your dedicated you can save the money on a 120. Thats what I'm currently doing. Works fine farming alone in dungeon in Titans, Balrons etc even with poor listen atm. But champs are a diff story. If you want to do champs right away get the 120 lore.

Anyway these don't come up often with all these relics! Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
It'll listen 100% at 120/120 with 8 rollovers

With 4 rolls and 115 lore it will definitely not listen perfectly lol

I have 120/120 and 4 rollovers and it still doesn't listen lots of Times

Messremb

Grandmaster
Last I heard the max control you can get is 94%.

Way it works is every roll over the dragon has .5 removed from the taming requirement. Starts at 120 (about 60% control at 120/120) ending at 116(94%).

With 5 roll overs this dragons taming requirement is 117.5(85%).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I would be interested to know how many people have actually rolled over their dragon 8 times. I know that I have so there must be quite a few out there.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
It'll listen 100% at 120/120 with 8 rollovers

With 4 rolls and 115 lore it will definitely not listen perfectly lol

I have 120/120 and 4 rollovers and it still doesn't listen lots of Times

Guess I'll maybe b buying a 120 lore then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh D

Grandmaster
@ProdigyOsi

Ive rolled mine over 8-9 times. It listens better, but still have a hard time pulling it away from mobs sometimes.

The #1 event to occur after your pet's skills remax = it dies some dumb way. Happens 100% of the time within the first 100k exp.