Make pouch popping a criminal act.........

Kraden

Grandmaster
Lmfao. Just retrap em and dont cry. Although i guess i wouldnt care anyway. I love popping pouches in brit from all the trash that sits there all day lol.

Acheron/Gnarlug

Apprentice
being annoying might be your SOP but youre far from having the copyright on it.....don't flatter yourself thinking you inspired my post....but as the gm of an anti-schmuck guild thought it would be a good way to lessen the schumckary that runs rampant

halygon

Grandmaster
being annoying might be your SOP but youre far from having the copyright on it.....don't flatter yourself thinking you inspired my post....but as the gm of an anti-schmuck guild thought it would be a good way to lessen the schumckary that runs rampant
There should be no reason that thieves should be able to get away with popping pouches. This can directly relate to my death from a para gank, which means that its a direct negative act and should cause the snooper to turn grey so I can take action against them.

I am all for this.. @Kraden -- go away!

Jeff

Apprentice
Or... we could make no changes? Just throwing it out there. Nothing more trammel than this garbage.

imagepals

If popping would make you grey, then you could just protect all of your belongings by keeping them in trapped pouches. Perhaps they should just delete the stealing and snooping skills.

Or... we could make no changes? Just throwing it out there.

You don't seem too concerned about derailment as long as you are in agreement with the post.

you realize that this is sheer de-railment, troll?
Please keep any de-railment in the Rants and Flames section.

If this is such an infringement, perhaps you should report it. If this is de railment, then I guess Halygon is guilty of the same thing.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i already did report it, and i just reported you @imagepals for taking this farther off topic.

Do you guys think this is funny? Its utter de-railment not constructive at all.
The original poster did his job, he posted the idea, SO WHAT if he posted not one of the drawbacks, or attempt to write respectfully, HE DESERVES EVERYONES RESPECT and your replies should also be well thought out, constructive masterpeices. BE THE BIGGER MAN guys cmon you could at least try and be MORE CONSTRUCTIVE outside of the RANTS AND FLAMES section.

I FOR ONE am SO sick and tired of the thread de-railing going on around here lately. PLEASE JUST STOP ALREADY WITH THE DE-RAILING !!!

Jeff

Apprentice
If popping would make you grey, then you could just protect all of your belongings by keeping them in trapped pouches. Perhaps they should just delete the stealing and snooping skills.

I concur, good point. Removing the ability to open trapped pouches just enables people to hide all their items in an extremely cost effective container that doesn't require keys that practically auto guard whacks snoopers upon opening. Might as well just remove snooping entirely. Making this seem on par with Magic Reflect changes is just absurd.

Opening a pouch that someone casted a just casted a spell on VS casting harmful spells on innocents. Nah, not the same at all.
Hell, if you stand in someones way while they are fighting/running you "directly" reduced their stamina which in turn "directly" lead to their death.

@wreckognize You appeared in a thread that is not your own and have not commented on the topic just to start a war. I am tired of your childishness myself. I kindly, KINDLY asked you to remove yourself from your continuous attention seeking shit-posting in my threads. You can't be a man about it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Strandedness can't help himself.

As whack and OP as stealing mechanics are here on UOF there is no need to totally ninja fuck those skills. They just need toned down a notch.

Besides, you can already kill 90% of chars that are snooping packs without reprecussions as they are practically gauranteed to be in the thieves guild. If not then wtf are they doing with their lives.

Hell...what are actual members of the thieves guild doing with their lives?

Think about it...

halygon

Grandmaster
Or... we could make no changes? Just throwing it out there. Nothing more trammel than this garbage.
Jeff is just mad because I said the same thing earlier in the bad idea thread he started.

But... I would like to thank all of my fans out there for keeping up with my conversations as I really couldn't do this without you guys....

Jeff

Apprentice
Stealing isn't overpowered. If most of the people in this thread had their way, they would do away with it completely just so they can flag and PvP without some third party skiller interfering . If you can't simply hide or walk one tile away to completely & 100% deter a thief, what does that say about you? It should never have entitled someone to come cry about it on the forums.

Jeff is just mad...

Mad at you? You didn't even start the thread, I'm talking to OP and everyone in the thread in general. Also please stay on topic bro and quit with the crying.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Dude. Stealing is ridiculously overpowered compared to what it used to be...I'm not gonna go into it into great detail but steam/razor scripting, insta bank, insta stealth, guard whacking being the opposite of the way it used to be (whacked 90% of the time instead of getting away without getting whacked 90% of the time here) I mean the list goes on and on...

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Go ahead and make popping a criminal act. I'll still get your shit when my 2nd thief raids the pouch, then passes it to my thief friend.

:)

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Stealing isn't overpowered. If most of the people in this thread had their way, they would do away with it completely just so they can flag and PvP without some third party skiller interfering . If you can't simply hide or walk one tile away to completely & 100% deter a thief, what does that say about you? It should never have entitled someone to come cry about it on the forums.

Mad at you? You didn't even start the thread, I'm talking to OP and everyone in the thread in general. Also please stay on topic bro and quit with the crying.
Yeah maybe, that shouldn't be directy ONLY at you, but calm down bra, there is no topic here. Only the OP has not posted a troll/sarcastic post on this thread.

In case you guys can't tell by the tone of most of posts here. No one agrees with making popping pouches a criminal act. Its just plain ridiculous to think that this *should* happen. Magic Trap is not the same as Magic Lock, FYI. Popping a pouch is doing no direct harm, its just annoying. There are ways to prevent this, so I recommend just taking precautions instead of just making a thread that such and such should be a criminal act.