Make pouch popping a criminal act.........

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
If snooping isn't a criminal act then why on earth would snooping into a trapped pouch somehow be a criminal act, try using a little bit of logic?

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

bzkl13

Apprentice
Idk, popping the pouch hurts the thief not the person holding the pouch, so it does absolutely nothing negative to the person owning the pouch except annoy them. Of all the things that flag people grey (of which there are many), annoying people is not one of them.

It's the equivalent of casting magic untrap on someone, which would not flag you. The reason discord got changed was that it was equivalent to casting curse or some other de-buff on someone's pet, which would flag you grey.

Also this:
VFingerDiscount said:
If snooping isn't a criminal act then why on earth would snooping into a trapped pouch somehow be a criminal act...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dellan

Grandmaster
Bullshit. I use snooping as viable pvp tactic, popping pouches so I can para them and unload. Don't touch this.

Darktrix

Expert
My 2 cents. Quit whining, trap your own pouches so they arnt a ridiculously obvious red colour, hell trap something other than pouches!

If your gonna buy bright red trapped pouches that are very clear to the snooper what they are then it's ya own damn fault ;)