Many old names ..

K A Z

Grandmaster
ow man. reading all this. miss defiance like hell. sorry to hear about light as well. i hope everyone else is doing fine and life is treating you well :) if any old dfi brahs read this feel free to contact me!!

made me cry like:
dawson_crying.jpg

you still a raging austrian nerd?

Poyzun

@Peav and @Arch Enemy you foos, dunno if anyone recalls who I am. Either you two still alive and runnin here? Anymore DFI folks I should try to get into contact while on here?

lumberjohn

Apprentice
No fukin way. X lord X the man who I inherited my crown off.

And will you believe it I just posted about Europa. and my guild euro. I was going to name it 6I6 but I did not out of respect for yourself. On Europa I formed 8I8 after youd left but I was young and not so successful.

http://www.einert.org/uoboard/viewtopic.php?p=9535&sid=af0e8ef13c09ce8bd9048deac99b3a6b

man, I was just a kid. I ended up getting Armstrong to be my personal foot rest in later years.

Cant believe you show up just after I had declared my intent to take over this American shard with eurpean gods.

You MAY remember me, I was BaNe we dulled a few times before you left to form defiance. I made my name after you as DrAkEoN.

Inbox me, we need to talk bro.

Enhok-

Getting all nostalgic when visiting this UO forum :cool:

I'm looking to get in contact with a specific old pal' from Europe UO days ( he knows who he is, if he reads this forum ^^ )

Good seeing people still keeping this old amazing game going strong.

/xlx

Ehy Sune, what's up! long time no see, i used to play in -7- with navar and grog and rick supercafone, also played and was a big donor or DFI :)

Enhok-

Interesting, i remember your name from somewhere. I've played a ton of private servers and on OSI but it's tough to say where exactly i know it from.

X Lord X i thought was a PK on Great Lakes. I could be wrong.

Welcome to Ultima Online Forever, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

xlordx played on europa server, 2nd best guild on the server, 6i6 after -7-! :DDD

Faded

Getting all nostalgic when visiting this UO forum :cool:

I'm looking to get in contact with a specific old pal' from Europe UO days ( he knows who he is, if he reads this forum ^^ )

Good seeing people still keeping this old amazing game going strong.

/xlx
Good to see you XLX but I guess you are gone