Meta mage leveling

Jimmy

Master
Already got a shadowy and a focal lined up. Might not end up using them because leveling seems painful

Jimmy

Master
Yup - just found out it's a useful skill!

Is the best way to get xp really running around csating fireball or lightning on ogre lords? :/ The running and medding gets a little tiring :/

Drustan

Expert
Use a daemon to tank and fight whatever wont dispel it. I read there is an exp boost for using a 8th circle summon to tank. Can anyone confirm this? Look for a concentration of low end paragons, such as ettins and ogres. They give more exp per hit and are much easier to manage.

Drustan

Expert
  • Added xp gain for mage talisman when casting spells on a mobile that is aggro-ed on an 8th circle summon not including energy vortex

from April patch notes

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Thanks.

Too bad never knew otherwise I wouldn't GM poisoning on my mage. Need to re-work my template without removing poisoning. It's too expensive and hard to GM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finaly reached lvl10... All i can say is:
Use SpiritSpeak, Lightning as Main spell and turn of your brain for a couple of weeks XD
It takes around 160k lightings, maybe a little more. I used some k ebolts at the beginning.
I killed mostly ogre Lords, AW,demons and deep earth ellys.

Gesendet von meinem RunboQ5 mit Tapatalk

Drustan

Expert
I finaly reached lvl10... All i can say is:
Use SpiritSpeak, Lightning as Main spell and turn of your brain for a couple of weeks XD
It takes around 160k lightings, maybe a little more. I used some k ebolts at the beginning.
I killed mostly ogre Lords, AW,demons and deep earth ellys.

Gesendet von meinem RunboQ5 mit Tapatalk
Did you use a slayer spellbook for these statistics?

sampsonized

Master
what is a Meta mage plse ? how did it work ?

If you have to ask...you probably can't afford it...

30dab7b413513b8e707a5b73c4d52efe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk