Meta Pet Stage Lvl 7

TriXa

Grandmaster
Pls TWEAK / Fix the Meta Pet.. The stage 7 makes absolutly 0 Fun its more Frustrating at all.
The Pet BARLEY Listen.
Yea when i Farm single Mobs its maybe ok ..
But i dont want to Spam 9 x all kill and im allready dead before he attacks. Or All Guard or all come when i really need to move.

You Spend like 20 millions in a Pet thats Barley listen.

You going to Die. Pets will die getting Killed by People.

It loose Skillpoints that are Hardly / Impossible to retrain on the Normal Way.
And with Skillsscrolls they are hardy to buy in that Amount.

I know the same Problem was with the Dead beetles at the Beginning so PLEASE really PLEASE Fix it.

Dracule

Grandmaster
Trixa brings very valid points up for something that costs so much, recalling out can be a little difficult when running from a hard paragon for me. Otherwise love the whole meta pet in all.

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Maybe they will bring out 125, 130 taming etc? Revive the powerscoll market and make more end game?

Also have some cool other tameables that need this to tame (but not ride)?

Strife

Master
They simply just need to adjust the control rate. It is lootakryss (get it? ;)) that when you have 120 taming 120 lore it "sometimes" listens. Fuck the TIME investment alone to grind it up to Stage 7 should be enough for the thing to listen to you lol. I have skipped full days of work attempting to train the damn thing and to have it be useless at its last stage is super disappointing.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
They simply just need to adjust the control rate. It is lootakryss (get it? ;)) that when you have 120 taming 120 lore it "sometimes" listens. Fuck the TIME investment alone to grind it up to Stage 7 should be enough for the thing to listen to you lol. I have skipped full days of work attempting to train the damn thing and to have it be useless at its last stage is super disappointing.
Skipping work to train up a meta pixel. Really?

Poon Doctor

Master
Just throwing this out there...

I think the gold relic should be changed to instead offer bonus loyalty for a cut of your gold.

IE.

lvl 1 20% increase to control 20% decrease in gold per kill
lvl 2 21% incraese to control 19% decrease in gold per kill
etc...

The reason I suggest changing the gold relic in this way is because there is already gold sinks being created to curb the excess gold in the game so a relic like this isn't desirable really for the server or the tamers, but an increase in control at stage 7 seems to be something a lot of people are concerned about and I would take a % hit to my gold in take if my pet always listened.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
You have been with this pet since it was an egg it should listen 100% no question. Full stop. End of discussion.
Now with that said level 7 (and 6 in my opinion) should regain poison on hit as right now your pet cant even train this if you wanted to. It makes no sense that you HAVE to ss a pets skills. Training should always be an option and it would be a nice bonus for 7 (and 6) to have poison on hit.

agauo

Master
Tamers are already ridiculous in pvp. All this nonsense should only apply to pvm. A lvl 8 supermeta egg super sayan sj5 evo shadow ancient wyrm shouldn't be any stronger than a normal dragon in pvp. PVM you can make it a bit stronger or whatever but don't change them to be any stronger against players. Same goes for any nightmares. Also you shouldnt be able to run around with 2 dragons like you can here. This shard caters way too much to tamers/trammies/pvmers. We got people asking for dragons to be able to poison on hits.. really?..

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Tamers are already ridiculous in pvp. All this nonsense should only apply to pvm. A lvl 8 supermeta egg evo shadow dragon shouldn't be any stronger than a normal dragon in pvp. PVM you can make it a bit stronger or whatever but don't change them to be any stronger against players. Same goes for any nightmares. Also you shouldnt be able to run around with 2 dragons like you can here. This shard caters way too much to tamers/trammies/pvmers. We got people crying for dragons to be able to poison on hits.. really?..
umm please do some research before you post. You can not have two dragons here so now everything else you said has lost value.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Have the metas been nerfed for pvp? Cause I got weakened etc for 14 the other day by one, meaning 130 magery was working... the thing was psycho and fast too.

Did they cap dmg on spells in pvp or didnt alter it in the end?

Strife

Master
Have the metas been nerfed for pvp? Cause I got weakened etc for 14 the other day by one, meaning 130 magery was working... the thing was psycho and fast too.

Did they cap dmg on spells in pvp or didnt alter it in the end?
Yes, the Meta are capped at GM skills for PVP purposes and technically their stats are "Worst" then a dragons as well. So the meta pets are truly neutered in PVP. All we want is better PVM control.

Strife

Master
You have been with this pet since it was an egg it should listen 100% no question. Full stop. End of discussion.
Now with that said level 7 (and 6 in my opinion) should regain poison on hit as right now your pet cant even train this if you wanted to. It makes no sense that you HAVE to ss a pets skills. Training should always be an option and it would be a nice bonus for 7 (and 6) to have poison on hit.
My biggest worry and I have asked Adam about it before, is that does poisoning work based on innate ability like death beetles or does it actually scale of their poisoning skill? If it is the latter, its pretty fucking useless lol having a skill that we cant train back up is silly. Even if it was slower then Magic resist, at least we could try to work it up

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Just throwing this out there...

I think the gold relic should be changed to instead offer bonus loyalty for a cut of your gold.

IE.

lvl 1 20% increase to control 20% decrease in gold per kill
lvl 2 21% incraese to control 19% decrease in gold per kill
etc...

The reason I suggest changing the gold relic in this way is because there is already gold sinks being created to curb the excess gold in the game so a relic like this isn't desirable really for the server or the tamers, but an increase in control at stage 7 seems to be something a lot of people are concerned about and I would take a % hit to my gold in take if my pet always listened.

one of the best ideas i have heard

gives a reason to use a gold relic . Currently no one wants to use a gold relic at all

TriXa

Grandmaster
Yea i want a better PVM Control. And i dont know if its a good idea to sink the Gold.
i mean how long you need to kill Dragons / Mobs to get 20 millions back ?.
But thats another Story i dont really Care.
Because its a good Start to think about it.

All i want a is a better Farm Flow.
At the Moment, that Pet's just Slow's you in your Farming.
Its like he is a Rusty old Dragon that are cant really Move and cant Listen anymore
Farming with him alone really hard. When he dont Listen and the Mobs Aggro on you and giving you hits and that Pet just stands there.

And ya that Pet is a Beast but it should be a BEAST.. Because its Really hard to Train / time and Money Consuming like Hell.
I was like 3 times close before to Quit it.
i think it should be Good to Farm >= a Deathbeetle but it isnt at the Moment.

And ya PVP Wise.. I dont care if i die.. Its annoying yea but who cares. Reags / shit / armor you can restock Quickly.

But it just sux that you cant Retrain Magery / Resist / Poison
The Balance for Skillloss -> Regain is not right.

Maybee it would better when:
1. Skills Scrolls are getting Raised in there Droprate .
or
2. Skillgain on Pets for these Skills getting Raised.
i think 1 would bring more action in Dungeon when some more Mobs could get the possible to drop Scrolls.

Hope my text gives