Meta Pet Stage Lvl 7

TriXa

Grandmaster
140 Scrolls ??? ehm then im a Tamer without Meditation `? and still have no speed up in Farming because i cant recall ????
There are many other ways to make Endgame. But not with Chasing 140er Scrolls for PVM Tamers that allready have a hard Life with 0 wrestling and 0 resist.

tankian

Grandmaster
ive talked to a few tamers and they said if 140 comes out they are done with their meta pets, they cost to buy the powerscroll and tame skill scrolls would be tremendous and you would have to drop med down to 60 and we need as much med as we can to recall gate and use of defensive spells not including healing pet with GH alongside aids.

All i know is we spent alot of time and money on our pets and we should be able to control them at 120/120

140 tame comes out and the only way to control my meta dragon that i got 18m into and countless hours,is going straight to the trash can.

Im sorry @Shane, ive been here since beta and never really once complained about anything, never get upset either but 140 tame to control your meta isnt the answer.
i rather see a meta contol item you can buy from the dono store b4 140 tame

Last edited by a moderator:

Poon Doctor

Master
If the 120 taming pet (meta pet) is already considered to overpowered what is a 140 taming pet going to be?
Solo Champ spawns? Farm 100 million gold an hour 1 shotting paragon ancient wyrms?
Then have it get nerfed after hardcore cry mode kicks in and sit there wondering why you dropped 1 billion gold on getting to 140 Taming and getting your new 140 pet that listens twice a week.

I don't think it's necessary to make this addition when some sort of gold sink (relic, special food, ring, necklace ,whatever) could be created and fix the problem.

tankian

Grandmaster
140 tame wouldnt make your meta stronger just more controlable. evryone who has one thinks they are way overpowered but they do die easily and skills are super hard to train back up. i only gained .1 resist in 4hrs farming today

Dracule

Grandmaster
Well, the reason they don't listen super well is because they are end game pets.
We plan, in the new expansion to start releasing more powerscrolls that will take your taming up to 140 thus making them listen better.

This is to give tamer vets a longer striving goal, as well as it will be the ONLY way to be able to control and obtain some of the many new tameables to come into play here.

SHANE why!! think of my feet my soon to be sandaless feet.. please god no, barracoon will be wearing my suits in half a year :(. Lol.. God I'm going to be broke living off the streets of britannia pan handling for gold and scraps at brit bank...

60 taming SS's 14-15m
105-120 6-8m
Meta pet 6-8m
Relics 16m

You know what that comes out to? no one does its said to be more then infinity.. Scientist have worked for many years trying to figure out what it all adds up to but with the best minds in the world we can only come up with a faint image of what it could be
6pmbnd.gif

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Selling 720 Taming power scroll. You need this for the new armageddon Dragon who can one shot everything for ten screens collect the loot and knits you rare clothing from the corpses.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Well, the reason they don't listen super well is because they are end game pets.
We plan, in the new expansion to start releasing more powerscrolls that will take your taming up to 140 thus making them listen better.

This is to give tamer vets a longer striving goal, as well as it will be the ONLY way to be able to control and obtain some of the many new tameables to come into play here.

Very interesting . Looking forward to it .

Will get all my ex guildies from OSI to try it out here !

The last 4-5 mths on this server has been awesome ! so many new contents yet retaining the UO feeling we all once had !

THUMBS UP !

Desi

Grandmaster
Considering that it took me nearly a year of casual play to reach Legendary taming, for the sake of sanity I'll opt out of 140 (!) taming. I will have a lovely blue/red meta shortly for sale though if that little stinker is going to be impossible to control at higher levels.

steve-o

Grandmaster
add some relic for control or like someone suggested change the gold relic to control... we don't need more gold!

we can add some gold sink... pay 100k per week to get 100% control

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I love how there is this big fuss about gold inflation, and then for the past 6 months all the major updates are for the biggest gold-farming template in the game. And not to mention how all the devs hate tamers in PvP (and understandably so), yet instead of working on any of the 9 pages of suggestions people asked for when an official thread was posted, they conjure up some lunatic thing like 140 powerscrolls, for the very player base they are trying to limit and control. Hahahaha, it really is so backwards it's like the Twilight Zone

Last edited by a moderator: