Meta Steeds!

Guwap

Grandmaster
As for the dehue mention, it appears that the two eggs available are the Battleborne blue hue. I imagine that these hues will be limited for purchase, but who knows. Maybe they will stay on like the forever pink eggs.

Thanks for keeping everyone updated, OP.

Streets

Grandmaster
I just think the whole pet thing has been done to deth tradeable or not... mark my words it will drive people away

Young Star

Grandmaster
but Armored Swamp Dragons are the brand new non-tamer pet that does something.

Yeah I rode one all the time on my axer back on OSI. It is nice that they listened to the users that were asking for them to be added. Still trying to get one here but not holding out much hope for a few months. Seems they really tried to make them rare and the barding deeds as well. Even when they were easy to get on OSI it was not like everyone was riding them. I think I eventually went to that feathered dragon and that wolf that healed it's owner. Those were never over powered.

I can appreciate the staff wanting to do their own unique things with pets and such. I am just hoping they would do their own version of metas for non-tamer mounts.

Staff

Young Player Help
Yeah I rode one all the time on my axer back on OSI. It is nice that they listened to the users that were asking for them to be added. Still trying to get one here but not holding out much hope for a few months. Seems they really tried to make them rare and the barding deeds as well. Even when they were easy to get on OSI it was not like everyone was riding them. I think I eventually went to that feathered dragon and that wolf that healed it's owner. Those were never over powered.

I can appreciate the staff wanting to do their own unique things with pets and such. I am just hoping they would do their own version of metas for non-tamer mounts.

We tried to implement the meta pet idea for non-tamers in the form of talismans..

Young Star

Grandmaster
We tried to implement the meta pet idea for non-tamers in the form of talismans..
OK that is good to know your thoughts on that. Are there plans then to expand the dexer relics now that tamers have got a few more 2nd gen metas and relics?

God.RG

Grandmaster
OK that is good to know your thoughts on that. Are there plans then to expand the dexer relics now that tamers have got a few more 2nd gen metas and relics?
dude just because one temp gets an update doesn't mean EVERY temp gets one.. what about snooping?? i need a snooping expansion!

lollo

Grandmaster
I really Hope this will be exclusive to battles tournament For at least some months like meta eggs last year. Would be stupid to leave them at 500 event score, it takes like 1 day to make them lol

Streets

Grandmaster

And I appreciate all you do and offer the community here so do not take this as an attack... but when you gonna do something for archery then? And don't say talismin count.

Make a no bard no tamer relic for us or how about a reverse talisman where there is no magery no bard no tamer "pvp talsimin" where you can use pure archery and you know actually do something to your opponent?

Messremb

Grandmaster
I really Hope this will be exclusive to battles tournament For at least some months like meta eggs last year. Would be stupid to leave them at 500 event score, it takes like 1 day to make them lol
that would be dumb, should make 2 new rdas that drop these eggs like the dragon one!

bradley-

Grandmaster
Reptile stage 2

4OzY4wy.jpg