WTS MOLTEN RELIC 4.5m on my VENDOR @OCLLO BANK

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
@Josh D how bad did you cry when @BEN!
Told you he died with your 120 tame. What's really sad is that you didn't even come back for your own scroll and probably were crying your eyes out in team speak.

In two weeks since I have came back to play Zelda has lost a vivify relic and a 120 tame to the mighty $ guild. Best pvmer alright hahah. More like the biggest disgrace of a person and shit player. Still meditating in full plate??? ROFL LAWL LAWL

Josh D

Grandmaster
I didn't lose my scroll, it was a 105 carp. I'm not sure what he lost, I think he had 2 on him. I'll never believe it was a 120 taming though, you guys lie and grief unendingly, so Ill never believe you.

But most importantly, you got nothing off of me, I recalled out and banked my power scroll.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I didn't lose my scroll, it was a 105 carp. I'm not sure what he lost, I think he had 2 on him. I'll never believe it was a 120 taming though, you guys lie and grief unendingly, so Ill never believe you.

But most importantly, you got nothing off of me, I recalled out and banked my power scroll.
Hahha you recalled my ass nice try. You were on Akor roof trying to be in range for your scroll and got dunked by mobs. Nice lie though. Typical @Josh D lying about loot he gets or had.
@BEN! are you gonna cover for this cowards lies???? Or did you somehow get 2 scrolls and decided to stick around to loot his corpse with a 120 tame on you the entire time. Either way he's ******** or you are. Set it straight?

Josh D

Grandmaster
I recalled onto AKOR roof to try and get his scrolls, I had already recalled out from the champ and banked mine. No one looted anything off of me when I died on the roof trying to get behind the building, I came back and got my stuff a few minutes later. There was no power scroll to take then anyway.

I cant believe you spend so much time trying to upset people about a game. Its just a pathetic attempt to get a reaction. Go back to doing what you do best and take your rage out of your dog. Jesus @BEN! this guy is so #affected. Makes me wonder how much of a struggle it is everyday to have to make yourself feel relevant when dealing with small mans syndrome.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I recalled onto AKOR roof to try and get his scrolls, I had already recalled out from the champ and banked mine. No one looted anything off of me when I died on the roof trying to get behind the building, I came back and got my stuff a few minutes later. There was no power scroll to take then anyway.

I cant believe you spend so much time trying to upset people about a game. Its just a pathetic attempt to get a reaction. Go back to doing what you do best and take your rage out of your dog. Jesus @BEN! this guy is so #affected. Makes me wonder how much of a struggle it is everyday to have to make yourself feel relevant when dealing with small mans syndrome.
Haha I'm affected but you try to pull out dog jokes. Clearly you are affected little boy. Just because people found out you were a piece of shit liar who takes advantage of people who carry your dumbass. So you're throwing @BEN! under the bus?? Guy sticks around a champ for 5mins with a 120 tame. What a moron. If these eqms kids can't realize how much of an absolute * you are well then they're just as dumb as you.

Seems I got a pathetic reaction out of you :)
Must be rough jumping guilds and no one liking you always. Poor guy crys about being picked on.

Josh D

Grandmaster
I'm done responding to you guys. You want nothing more than a reaction, there's no other reason to tag us. $ guild lies, and everyone knows it.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I'm done responding to you guys. You want nothing more than a reaction, there's no other reason to tag us. $ guild lies, and everyone knows it.
Lol no reason to respond then why do you send me private messages. Your clearly delusional kid... You pm bragging about someone else killing me at a champ on a theif and getting my regs. Next day your dumbass gets dropped at arch and losing a vivify relic. Then blames it on his guildmate for not gating you out. Not their fault you can't secure a relic because you don't know how to play.

Ps: when you take it to real life insults I think that means you're so called #affected... I just laugh at your terrible play and dishonesty as a person in game.

Last edited by a moderator: