MOTM

AssHat

Grandmaster
will this change over in the next few hours? or is there going to be a period between MOTM???

besttherewas

Grandmaster
will this change over in the next few hours? or is there going to be a period between MOTM???

Unsure.

But I've spoken with many loyal UOFers and hardcore pvmers, the verdict has been an overwhelming : "great idea, implemented terribly, a grand fail"

Really sad tbh. The way it is now means it'll fizzle out within weeks.

:(

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I personally think it has been implemented just fine....elder gazers was a rough starting month but look at the upcoming mobs.::mark my words. Destard will be epic

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Unsure.

But I've spoken with many loyal UOFers and hardcore pvmers, the verdict has been an overwhelming : "great idea, implemented terribly, a grand fail"

Lol, this poster has an amazing amount of warning under his forum account for continually bashing everything about the server and the staff going back months now. His previous post history does not have an ounce of positivity or constructive thought in it.

The MOTM is absolutely fine honestly. It's worked really well and people are fighting over spawns already.
This, mixed with the dungeon bosses should serve a very good purpose.

We do currently have an issue as the month changed, and we changed servers.The fix is already in, for next reboot.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lol, this poster has an amazing amount of warning under his forum account for continually bashing everything about the server and the staff going back months now. His previous post history does not have an ounce of positivity or constructive thought in it.

The MOTM is absolutely fine honestly. It's worked really well and people are fighting over spawns already.
This, mixed with the dungeon bosses should serve a very good purpose.

We do currently have an issue as the month changed, and we changed servers.The fix is already in, for next reboot.

Agreed... critcism is one thing as long as its constructive. The people who constantly talk shit and bash arent thinking about whats best for the last chance at a lasting UO shard(UOF is the last UO server worth playing -- no more UOF, no more UO).

Mango

Grandmaster
Unsure.

Do you have some examples as to how this was implemented poorly?

EDIT: Just read the above posts about this user.

I haven't had a chance to hit the PvM scene recently, however am curious to see how this has turned out :)

Violence

Grandmaster
I don't care much for for relics (other than to sell them) and my characters have no need for skill scrolls. Some form of collectible or rare cloth would have caught my interest.

I think that was the most common request for drops.