Mountless/pet less arch daemon

Malkraven

Grandmaster
is this one of the arch demon orc's calling people bad at pvp? and saying he beats anyone ?

lololololol i remember these 2 kids dying to me 1v2 about 7 times at hyloth boss then coming back on thiefs after being defeated

ee am Dat

Adept
Yah I'm not mad. As i said the only reason for this post was for those who YOU won't let quest. You say they can pm you directly for a pass. That's even funnier than your joke of a guild. We could come in with tames too. But that's lame af and we won't stoop to your level.

Aluvard

Neophyte
Hi my name is Captain D-Bag Mcgriddlestein and I use pets and multi-client pvp all the time because my penis is to small. That is what I am getting out of all this.

Aluvard

Neophyte
is this one of the arch demon orc's calling people bad at pvp? and saying he beats anyone ?

lololololol i remember these 2 kids dying to me 1v2 about 7 times at hyloth boss then coming back on thiefs after being defeated

Dude lets go to Bucs Den naked and wrestle this out I got the Vaseline all ready for ya.

Attachments

• Jelly.jpg
    Jelly.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1

Aluvard

Neophyte
My thing is this, you guys deny multi-client usage when it is completely obvious that you do it. For instance last week one of your dexxers attacked me and was getting rocked then there was a mage just sitting there just healing his allies and was obviously a multi-client because they didn't move an inch. Also its not very hard to hit alt-tab or if you have two monitors. You guys are all garbage and really promote bad play for new players.

Another thing I want to point out is: Stop using steroids it shrinks your testicles.

girana

Grandmaster
My thing is this, you guys deny multi-client usage when it is completely obvious that you do it. For instance last week one of your dexxers attacked me and was getting rocked then there was a mage just sitting there just healing his allies and was obviously a multi-client because they didn't move an inch. Also its not very hard to hit alt-tab or if you have two monitors. You guys are all garbage and really promote bad play for new players.

Another thing I want to point out is: Stop using steroids it shrinks your testicles.

dont be mad its just a game there still free relics from the trammel crystalshit. The crystalshit was added for ppl like you who cant fight back.

And bad promote is only what you and your friend are posting.

halv

Grandmaster
What exactly is Multi-client-PvP? Using two chars in the same moment to fight an enemy?

I don't like the rez kills on this raids, they annoy me, but I think they don't do Multi client PvP. After watching them on champ spawns and arch demon i can say they use both blue and red chars, but it's not an RDA, you can put three chars in Arch Room.
What i've seen... they bring in their reds, kill all blue chars, after finishing them off, they bring in blue tamer and finish off the boss. This guys are mostly very fair, rez you at champ spawns without ankh, don't loot you, you can pick up all the gold after they left. EQMS was much more agressiv. The only annoying thinks are the rez kills at Arch Demon Ankh. But just stay dead until they left. Normally you still can loot you corpse and pick up 10K gold from the floor.

Nappaca

Grandmaster
Well only one good.PvP for power is pop tart the end love his PvP video only solo pk left that good with razor

Malkraven

Grandmaster
SO how come is it power wins 90% of the tournies 60% of the statues around the pits are POWER member. wtf u kids talkin about lol i doubt any one of you have ever kill anyone in power 1v1 and PS power doesnt have any pvp tamers lol

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Nah its not hard for some. I still beat you're ass on the daily. You are just hindering new players from trying out the meta systems. I personally love that fight just before arch dies. What I dislike is all kill being the only pvp you all understand

You can bring a tamer too if all kill is so strong .

Or you can duel me at wrong roof 1v1 for all the gold you got .

There are only a handful of pvp tamers that are deadly and i am pretty sure you aint one of them

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Afraid so. I've watched the same person dump on me. Run out of mana. Then alt tab to all kill with his tamer. You do it all the time. Don't care if you wanna front. You're bad at pvp so you need a crutch.

Sounds like Storytimeeeeee !

Said I beat power on the daily. Where you think I get relics from?

Pretty sure the storytime just got better

Yah I'm not mad. As i said the only reason for this post was for those who YOU won't let quest. You say they can pm you directly for a pass. That's even funnier than your joke of a guild. We could come in with tames too. But that's lame af and we won't stoop to your level.

PLEASE BRING YOUR TAMERS IN !!! PLEASE do it !!!

Or maybe we can do a set up 1v1 ,3v3, 5v5 tamer fight for ANY AMOUNT OF GOLD ! i will throw in +5m bonus gold if your team wins !

Deal ???

But dont worry , we are used to players dodging our challenges !

LAWL !

StegcO

Grandmaster

hahahahahha it's him? :D

I stolen his dragon suit to give to halv wife but there was a misunderstanding I do it too late and 3 blues ganked my stealther :(

No problem by next time i dry loot him everytime, so he no need to ress anymore in arch room becouse there will be no item in his body to try to resque.

Reskill problem: SOLVED

But just stay dead until they left. Normally you still can loot you corpse and pick up 10K gold from the floor.

You and your wife for sure, EE AM DAT not anymore.

Bromista

Grandmaster
They had members get banned for multi client PvP so they bailed on the server completely for a while.

They have done it since then but only in very isolated instances. I would think they wouldn't be stupid enough to do it in such a high traffic areas, considering.

So while it is doubtful they broke rules, it's not out of the question. Unfortunately if you alt tab to attack you are not breaking rules which is kinda dumb. But that's what you get when you allow three accounts.

Personally I don't think it making changes will matter a ton. I mean yeah pets in the AD room are dumb,and some of these guys are nothing without pets, but they still are the new zerg so sadly fuckboy girana is probably right...they're still likely to win against disorganized PvMers no matter what templates they use.

Maybe we could make the wardens attack pets? Might help some.

But yeah I mean it's sad but these are players that have a history of lying, cheating, and bullying. They won't stop now, lol. No matter what you do.

girana

Grandmaster
Personally I don't think it making changes will matter a ton. I mean yeah pets in the AD room are dumb,and some of these guys are nothing without pets, but they still are the new zerg so sadly fuckboy girana is probably right...they're still likely to win against disorganized PvMers no matter what templates they use.

a) we are the smallest faction around imom.

b) SL just tryed to counterraid us with like 10 pets while we hat 1 tamer and 4 reds end of Story all SL died.