Need a suggestion on deaths

Volco

Master
alot of responses on how to escape pk's, and avoid death... but if you do find yourself dead, there's generally a wandering healer right by the dungeon entrance. Simply walk up to the wandering healer, and he'll do the rest.

Edere

Neophyte
1. Join a guild that is active. EQMS recruits new players all the time and has Italians, but there are other guilds out there with Italians as well. So you do have the option of finding players with similar times online. There are several guild out there, there is a forum section about guild recruiting at the bottom of the forums page.

I wrote in there, no answers yet :D

If your account was made recently you should start up every new character with a [young] status. --- cut--- Just consider it a learning experience.

@Edere

I lost young status the second day cause of skills value, it's really easy to skill up in this shard

I bought some runebooks so I can gate out and in fast, hope this will help
Thanks all btw

Edere

Neophyte
alot of responses on how to escape pk's, and avoid death... but if you do find yourself dead, there's generally a wandering healer right by the dungeon entrance. Simply walk up to the wandering healer, and he'll do the rest.

ye I know thanks, but then is better to walk to a city and forget your stuff... cause to walk into the dungeon again with no mount, items and HP is useless, thats what I was complaining for :)

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Save up and get any ethy mount for 150 to 160k. Or buy 1000 donation coins and get one from donation vendor. Or buy one from forum if someone post it on selling thread or get on discord ppl sell ethy mounts there all the time as well.

Bring newbie bandages. Those are blessed. Or delete and create new toon within ur account every 7 days. Remember to separate newbie bandages from bandages u make in game. Once mixed then their blessed element is lost forever. Only use newbie bandages after I died. When u in combat then use normal bandages. I'd suggest you to dye newbie bandages. Use UOSteam and create a script that uses bandage in color '0' that's is white/normal unless u ran out '0' color then use the dyed one.

Don't be discouraged by occasionally frustration. UO is fun. Part of the fun is for you to figure out how to work around ppl and game's mechanic to get what you want and become more savvy :wink:

Good luck and see ya in the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volco

Master
nice infos! tnx

are ethereal mounts blessed?
yup! (if you decide to buy from a player. Ethereal Mounts will show up bright green in the trade window)

Also, remember to keep ALL blessed items in your main backpack (not in a bag within your backpack).

Dirt McGirt

Journeyman
ye I know thanks, but then is better to walk to a city and forget your stuff... cause to walk into the dungeon again with no mount, items and HP is useless, thats what I was complaining for :)
What I do is go to town with Ring of Forgiveness and buy a new horse. Then i stock 20 of each reg or so, a handfull of bandages and some trashy weapon. Then go on a mission to either lure monsters away from my body or kill the ones around it. You can run up with invisible cast and hide yourself on top of your corpse. Then you can loot while hidden.