Need to hire 120 tamer paying 50k to tame something for me

Never mind, its ashamed at 115 tame I cannot tame this, I killed one of the rare white steeds too back months ago. It was a night ridge with 125 int and 514 hp ...

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Never mind, its ashamed at 115 tame I cannot tame this, I killed one of the rare white steeds too back months ago. It was a night ridge with 125 int and 514 hp ...

Wow what a shame, it seems awful that you could not tame it at 115, I wish they had never brought in power scrolls...

AssHat

Grandmaster
new night pets including: wolf,ridgeback,llama,frenzy ostard, and bear all had taming increased to 117 but you can trade and bond at 98 skill now. also their stat cap is no longer 525 or 125 int, they have a higher stat cap. so you missed a junk pet that you dont want!!

Wow what a shame, it seems awful that you could not tame it at 115, I wish they had never brought in power scrolls...

I read up on it and I could ride it and not tame it ... 115 taming really what's it good for ??? I cant even tame a mount that's been around for awhile .

AssHat

Grandmaster
I read up on it and I could ride it and not tame it ... 115 taming really what's it good for ??? I cant even tame a mount that's been around for awhile .

you need to read what i wrote, THEY ARE NEW PETS, so you actually took to long to raise taming or find these locations, now they are for high end tamers to tame, but like i said you can get them traded to you at 98 skill so no worries. and no matter what you need that 115 for 120 taming anyways if you wanna have meta pets at all at end stages!

new night pets including: wolf,ridgeback,llama,frenzy ostard, and bear all had taming increased to 117 but you can trade and bond at 98 skill now. also their stat cap is no longer 525 or 125 int, they have a higher stat cap. so you missed a junk pet that you dont want!!

I would have liked to tame it.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster

I feel you, I was not happy about power scrolls to begin with..That was what ruined UO for me on osi.

you need to read what i wrote, THEY ARE NEW PETS, so you actually took to long to raise taming or find these locations, now they are for high end tamers to tame, but like i said you can get them traded to you at 98 skill so no worries. and no matter what you need that 115 for 120 taming anyways if you wanna have meta pets at all at end stages!
I would have liked to tame it.

Now some guy named asshat is saying with 115 taming you cant even tame trash pets, that sounds about right. I guess we will have to start rolling out the 150 taming ss to tame field horses.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Now some guy named asshat is saying with 115 taming you cant even tame trash pets, that sounds about right. I guess we will have to start rolling out the 150 taming ss to tame field horses.

i can tell you are new to UOF, and are possibly NEW to taming in general, also you might not find another single person on this game who knows more than i do about taming/pets/metas, i dont think anyone would have given you the info i know, and most dont know about the new night pet changes. i could have let you rot away on the forums and be pissed.

instead i told you what i knew, and you completely disrespect me due to my name?

calling them "trash pets" when, 100% they are way better and stronger and deserve harder taming? but WAIT, they made them transfer to another tamer at less than GM SKILL, so cry babies like you can still have a pet.

i guess working hard for something is not what you want to do, there are so many taming scripts out there that working taming takes nothing to GM, nothing to hit 105 even, maybe some hard work and farming gold for the last few taming SS is rough for you in some way, but no need to be a tool when someone is trying to tell you things have changed around here and you have no idea.

Nidhoggur

Expert
i can tell you are new to UOF, and are possibly NEW to taming in general, also you might not find another single person on this game who knows more than i do about taming/pets/metas, i dont think anyone would have given you the info i know, and most dont know about the new night pet changes. i could have let you rot away on the forums and be pissed.

instead i told you what i knew, and you completely disrespect me due to my name?

calling them "trash pets" when, 100% they are way better and stronger and deserve harder taming? but WAIT, they made them transfer to another tamer at less than GM SKILL, so cry babies like you can still have a pet.

i guess working hard for something is not what you want to do, there are so many taming scripts out there that working taming takes nothing to GM, nothing to hit 105 even, maybe some hard work and farming gold for the last few taming SS is rough for you in some way, but no need to be a tool when someone is trying to tell you things have changed around here and you have no idea.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kears

Master

I appreciate the update, can you tell us more? what is the max stat cap for each stat now? so it only applies to wolf, ridgeback, llama (no idea where it spawns), ostard and bear? nightmares not included? thought bear and mares belong to the same category?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I appreciate the update, can you tell us more? what is the max stat cap for each stat now? so it only applies to wolf, ridgeback, llama (no idea where it spawns), ostard and bear? nightmares not included? thought bear and mares belong to the same category?
Unsure of caps. Nightbear and nightmare were left at 95.1 req and do not apply.

Nightdragon is in there as well :)