Now Renting: Vesper Trading Co. - NEW Mall in Vesper City

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots are filling up, please see the updated availability map:

(See updated availability chart in original post)

Please let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
Bump -- Rent is FREE FOR LIFE for anyone who sets up a vendor by the end of tomorrow!

PM or reply if interested!

Pandone

Grandmaster
Don t think it s not stocked cause new. You can find now marked runebooks ss ps weapons for all pockets and tmaps

SidX

Grandmaster
Don t think it s not stocked cause new. You can find now marked runebooks ss ps weapons for all pockets and tmaps
No problem :) Thanks for getting it setup! Looks great.

Spots are still available-- if you PMed me I'll get back to you today. Sorry I was out yesterday.

If interested in a spot please let me know! FREE RENT FOR LIFE if you reserve a spot by the end of the day.

Available Spots as of 11/1/2014 12:00PM:

(See original post for updated map)

SidX

Grandmaster
Updated availability map in original post, looking to fill the vendors this weekend. Please PM or reply and I will get you setup.

Rent is FREE, what do you have to lose? Grab a spot and expand your sales :)

SidX

Grandmaster
Can I get a spot please ?
Sure please let me know which spot(s) you'd like and I will reserve it for you! If you could PM me when you're on I will try to get on and get you setup.

I'd like a spot if possible... I have tons of vanqs/slayers/invul leather
Sounds good :) Please let me know if any spot(s) sound desirable to you and I will get you setup.

I have many power/vanquishing and fortification/invulnerability items I've been looking to put up on a vendor if there would be a place or interest...

SidX

Grandmaster
is 34 still available? if so i wouldnt mind that one
Yes 34 is available :) Please let me know when you will be on and I can get you setup.

I have many power/vanquishing and fortification/invulnerability items I've been looking to put up on a vendor if there would be a place or interest...
Sounds good, any spot in particular you'd like? I just updated the availability chart in the original post (also below)

Thanks!

vtcvendorspots.jpg

SidX

Grandmaster
Bump, still renting! Gates will begin opening from the Britain Bank starting tonight. PM me or reply here to get your FREE FOR LIFE spot at Vesper Trading Co. before the spots are full.

SidX

Grandmaster
I am interested in setting a vendor, will contact you on Irc in a couple hours
Hi, thanks :) My laptop doesn't work with IRC (work restrictions) but feel free to send me a PM or reply here when you're available and I can get you setup.

We are highly interested in setting up vendors looking to sell:
  • Bulk Regs
  • GM+ Armor Sets
  • Rares
  • BODs / BOD Rewards
  • Skill Scrolls
  • House Addons / Deeds (i.e. stone tables, anvils, forges, etc.)
Gates are now being provided in the West Britain Bank almost all day and, for the time being, rent is still FREE FOR LIFE.

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots still available. If interested please PM me. Be sure to include the type of item(s) you'll be selling, even if miscellaneous. Thanks!

SidX

Grandmaster
Still looking to fill the last few spots!

We are gating daily from the West Britain Bank now and have seen a large amount of traffic. Spots have been filling up very quickly! We are still renting FREE vendor spots and are especially interested in the following vendor types:

Armor Sets
Craftables/Addons
Bulk Regs

As always we are open to all item sales so what you sell is up to you. Join us today! To check our shop, visit the gate in the West Britain Bank (available almost all day). Any red deeded spots are available. PM me or reply if interested and I will get you setup.

SidX

Grandmaster
It is an incredible mall! I have a vendor there and I sell a lot of stuff every day!
Thanks!! We are still renting giving away spots. What do you have to lose? Setup a FREE vendor! We are selling runes from our runes vendor like crazy so plenty of traffic will be recurring.

Why setup a free vendor at Vesper Trading Company?

• We have a rune library that keeps peeople coming back, which features all 200 Tmap locations, stealable rare spawn locations, plus more
  • Our recalls vendor has recalls for lower than almost every vendor house -- this brings customers back again and again
  • You don't have to worry about advertising -- we do it all for you, for free! We have gates provided in Brit Bank and also runes that are dropped in various locations. Just sit back and make bank :)
All you have to do is set your vendor up and make money!

Please PM or reply if interested :)