LOL, great times. People would drop checks all over the ground and I would always grab them, hoping that one time-- just once-- the server would save before going down and I'd be rich.Remember the server down battles? The servers would go down for maintenance one day a week (monday? tuesday? can't remember) and there would be a two hour timeframe just before it went down where anything goes, you could strut your best gear in battle unafraid of ddying and being looted because once it came back up, that never happened.
Although I missed most of the glory days since I joined during the AoS launch, some of the things I remember most fondly about GL (in no particular order):
- Impy's Auction House (currently MOA)
- Those [Urk] guys who always roamed around Skara Brae speaking orcish
- **** fight night (forget the name of the establishment)
- The times when 8x8 didn't just refer to houses
- Lady Lava selling swamp dragons at WBB for 5k, tryin' to get by
- This list could go on forever
Man I miss GL..